Forums

Help › Forums

WGT's game issues are only outweighed by some of the players in the game

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 25 2013 2:32 PM (9 replies)
  • CocaColaKid19
    13 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 8:04 AM

Self-Righteous Indignant Elitist Tour Legends, and some lower level players, is what is truly representative of what's wrong with far too many people in WGT. The incessant indignant arrogant elitist privileged snobbish attitude of people, most particularly from of the top tier players.

No one is perfect, and everyone quits from time to time, and whether it's not a problem or not depends on the reason and circumstances of their early exiting from a game, such as connection issues from WGT servers or their own internet service providers, frustration with the game controls and equipment, and so..

Unfortunately, it's indignant self-righteous elitist Tour Legends- not to mention any specific names, that seem to have created a cliche like atmosphere that has the stench of bullying all over this interactive internet video game format.

Not all, but far too many. Everyone seems to be quick to be Judge and Jury, for which I too am guilty of from time to time, as I am not afraid to admit it, being human, we all have our faults.

But the non-opportunity to explain, and or address the issue in a private one on one, or general forum to specific individuals when they do the hit and run on your profile page, then block you from giving a response to their attacks, or genuine criticism in some cases, isn't a recourse.

Welcome to WGT..

• CocaColaKid19
    13 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:15 PM

In addition- Immature juvenile people, who like to post a hit and run piece, without allowing corresponding rebuttal, which is an act of cowardice when they haven't the courage to face those they make personal attacks on.. should not even be allowed to access wgt, period. The list of these type of parasitic people is as long as the Obama useful idiots that are destroying the US Constitution and America.

Whether Tour Legend, Master, or Hack, makes no difference.. but most are usually in the upper tier..

If they actually respected others, and had an ounce of intelligence and maturity, it would be a miracle..

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 1:27 PM

CocaColaKid19:
    and had an ounce of intelligence and maturity
    I like what you wrote CCK,but naming is a no no,you been on this site long enough to know that,gotta get that in b4 the big guns start tearing us part :)

• CocaColaKid19
    13 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 2:02 PM

I have heard your advice to heart, and yes you are, and I do agree with you when it comes to naming names, but if i was scared, worried, or intimidated by other people's threat of personal attacks, I wouldn't have made my statement in the 1st place. Sometimes, names need to be named, to make the emphasized point that one is trying to make.

But, in so saying, I will abide by your recommendation.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 2:44 PM

CocaColaKid19:
    Self-Righteous Indignant Elitist Tour Legends

Pass the Grey Poupon please.

;)

Hang in there bro, don't let anyone get under your skin.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:11 PM

Turn the page ,  you should see how fast i turn the page ,you would think i am a speed reader ....     :)      like MB   said dont let anyone get under your skin .   :)

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 11:14 AM

CocaColaKid19:
    But, in so saying, I will abide by your recommendation.
    No problem CCK,i do think that naming and shaming should be allowed but WGT seem to think that is far worse than foul mouthing people on here and even threatening to kill each other lol.

RSS