Help › Forums

Finally...someone called me a cheat.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:40 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 10:37 PM

Just now playing a random alt. shot match i was called a cheat.

I would like to say.....Thank you. I will take that as a complement. Being that i'm very sorry to say that you suck!

Before you start calling someone a cheat.....first thing is learn to play the game. I am far from the best in this game, if you think i cheat....you should play with some of them, lol.

Also the language you use is childish to say the least. Might try learning a little respect for yourself.

Just makes you look like what you really are!   Fecking retard!

Edit: Also for being a Multi account you would think you would be a little better at this game. Guess not. Nothing like beating the snot out of someone playing on two computers, lol.

Forgot...was that 5 up???  Lmao! No worries mate, not going to turn you in because your harmless, lol. Can't see anyone having a issue with you, lol.

• gmbell
    42 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 10:52 PM

Retard ? very appropriate Gerald i've played with them 2...lol

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Sep 6 2013 11:36 PM

LOL!

Being better than a cheater, you MUST be a cheater, too! ;))

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 7:20 AM

geraldlarousse:

Just now playing a random alt. shot match i was called a cheat.

I would like to say.....Thank you. I will take that as a complement. Being that i'm very sorry to say that you suck!

Before you start calling someone a cheat.....first thing is learn to play the game. I am far from the best in this game, if you think i cheat....you should play with some of them, lol.

Also the language you use is childish to say the least. Might try learning a little respect for yourself.

Just makes you look like what you really are!   Fecking retard!

Edit: Also for being a Multi account you would think you would be a little better at this game. Guess not. Nothing like beating the snot out of someone playing on two computers, lol.

Forgot...was that 5 up???  Lmao! No worries mate, not going to turn you in because your harmless, lol. Can't see anyone having a issue with you, lol.

Hey Gerald,

Great job on being accused of cheating. Since I turned Legend that's been one of my goals and I've yet to achieve it.  ;)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 7:41 AM

Hope you offered them a handkercheif and promised to cry on the other corner with them.

They look so sad:)

EDIT: I almost got called a cheat once but normal service kicked back in after two glory holes :)))))

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 7:41 AM

CerinoDevoti:
    Since I turned Legend that's been one of my goals and I've yet to achieve it.  ;)

Cerino, you're a cheat.....just not a very good 1....lol

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 7:59 AM

i'm so jealous, no-one has ever called me a cheat, i guess i'm really must be that bad a player....lol

• jumpmybones
    205 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 8:39 AM

You  sir,   are a  cheat   !

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Sep 7 2013 10:49 AM

jumpmybones:

You  sir,   are a  cheat   !

?? Who is Chester talking too??

No worries mate...all hope is not lost for you yet. Just think if you could play this game for more than 5 minutes without touching yourself. I think you would see a drastic improvement.

Next time your playing Blitz and T i T s....remember Harry is on the other end, lol.

• PAGES
RSS