Forums

Help › Forums

thank all of you

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 9 2013 11:27 PM (4 replies)
  • DustinHall1234
    1 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 6:49 PM

i want to thank all of the good folks on here who have shared tips and advice,what a wealth of information. kudos to all of you.you all have all helped my game so much.up until a hit tour pro i didnt pay attention to that stuff.hard headed i guess.then a light came on,duh, mabey i better read a bit more. learned a bit at tp,then came the master level ! what a shock that was, had to retrain all over again. took to the forums like a vacum. advice on all the different shots, clubs, balls,how to get yourself out of the trouble that i put myself in.throught a gazillion pratice rounds and trial and error i can finally shoot rounds that make me happy.i will never shoot like you folks up on the tips,i just enjoy shooting a decent round.i dont play tournaments or for credits, just for fun. one bit of advice i really need is how to keep my eyes and trigger finger on the same page,lol.i am 69 years old dont have the reflexs i used to.ok ok iwill quit rambling.THANKS TO ALL

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:02 PM

DustinHall1234:
    gazillion pratice rounds and trial and error i can finally shoot rounds that make me happy.i will never shoot like you folks up on the tips

Yeah you will..it's how we all started...

Stay happy.

Andy

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:17 PM

Yeah...so...a bit curious about this original post.... Talks about how he had to re-learn when he hit master...but, he hasn't played since July, just posted today and is still at the pro tier accordingto his profile. Post under the wrong account Dustin? otherwise, your post is a bit off. There are many people on here who'd be more than happy to give you some tips and advice and such...it's a pretty good group around here...but, I must say, your post is a bit confusing.

• johnabel1234
    146 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:30 PM

yeah sorry about that wrote that on my grandsons account,he was visiting and shot some practice,then he was looking at my profile at replays.when he left I sat down just saw my mug shot there and typed away like a dummy.lol

RSS