Forums

Help › Forums

2 Million Bikers Hit DC on 9/11

Sun, Sep 15 2013 11:42 PM (54 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 7:09 PM

PringleCraig:
    So, I still wanna KNOW, WHY, the USA mates I play with, DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS MASSIVE EFFORT ?

You would have to ask them...are you asking "did you hear/know about this"?

My answer is yes I did, from 3500 miles away.

PringleCraig:
    TWO MILLION Bikers, ( who do NOT take CRAP, ) two million of them

The goal was two million, as mentioned earlier, estimated at 2-3 thousand.

I'm curious, what is it that you are trying to convey in this thread?

You seem to jump around quite a bit to different topics.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 7:34 PM

PringleCraig:

So, I still wanna KNOW, WHY, the USA mates I play with, DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS MASSIVE EFFORT ?

What am I gonna ride up there and pull wheelys for Peace? LMAO On a Golf site, can't we stick with sand traps and Furyk's 59?

• hognutz
    127 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 4:21 AM

i was ther and saw first hand the bikes and whoever sayd there was thousands you need to look again was over 800,000 bikes at and around washington,d.c was a site to see the (AMERICAN) people make a stand for what is right if you are not from america and dont like it thats your choice just remember if what happened to us on 9/11 happened to you how would you feel about it surely you wouldnt be saying the junk being said on here  PRAISE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR TAKING A STAND AGAINT THE MILLION MUSLIM MARCH AND REMEMBERING ALL THAT LOST THIER LIVES ON 9/11 see my few thousands of brothers and sisters again next year

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 5:01 AM

hognutz:
     PRAISE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR TAKING A STAND AGAINT THE MILLION MUSLIM MARCH AND REMEMBERING ALL THAT LOST THIER LIVES ON 9/11

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/09/11/2-million-bikers-to-dc-motorcycle-riders-roll-into-washington/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/million-muslim-march-actually-just-a-handful-of-911-truthers

Yeah sure, just a bunch of crazy survivalist 'truthers' let out without their carers.

This is why this thread should be removed, politics has no place on here.

9/11 is the worst atrocity actually seen by most of us and the pain it caused is unimaginable.The subject has been hijacked by christian fundamentalists ( IMO the most dangerous group in the U.S.) and an assortment of extreme nutjobs.

Please close this thread and starve these people of the oxygen of publicity they so desperately crave.

• hognutz
    127 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 5:32 AM

freedom of speech my brother good day to you non american

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 5:33 AM

I'm really dumbfounded @ the disrespect here.

This thread is in Honour of all those folk who took the time, and lots of it, to make a massive point.

Politics is NOT something to ignore. Unfortunately, because of this ingrained attitude, politicians literally, are getting away with murder. World-wide. 

Our kid's future, needs us to give them the best, and living in a world, right-now, where war and greed are the number 1 priority, we are all a MASSIVE failure.

I suppose this also doesn't make sense, to those who don't give a ***.

Shame again.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 5:35 AM

PringleCraig:
    This thread is in Honour of all those folk who took the time, and lots of it, to make a massive point.

Yeah sure it is....

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 8:49 AM

At issue is the credibility of the OP.

His claim of 2 million participants: Nowhere is that number substantiated by any credible witness or estimator. Whether it was 1,000 or 800,000, it was not the 2,000,000 that he claims. Even infowars, the site that he used for the claim, links to many facebook pages and tweets from people on the scene who talk about "thousands".

As for it being a statement against the U.S. government, there are always going to be tagalong fringe groups who attempt to hijack anything to try to inflate the amount of support to promote their claims. Recruiting posters for the ride all over the country and certainly the talk among the bikers in this area were simply that the ride was a show of remembrance and support for the victims and families of victims of 9/11/2001. The OP is attempting to claim that all riders were there for a political motive that was nonexistent for the vast majority of riders.

He claimed that the mainstream media didn't cover it. As I pointed out, they did. He may not agree with WHAT they reported, but they DID report it.

The ride and assembly was remarkable. The OP is trying to hijack it to drum up support for his narrow view of the world by making wild claims from thousands of miles away, depending on one website to feed him propaganda to support that view.

He also has a wild idea that freedom of speech applies to a privately owned forum. It does not. WGT generally gives us a lot of leeway on these forums but promotion of specific political viewpoints as the OP is doing  does not belong here.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 10:25 AM

There's a new flavor just released, but I ain't buying it.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Sun, Sep 15 2013 1:57 PM

LOL - the only reasonable reply!

I wonder how a 1st class troll would be honoured by a five pages thread (and yes, I contribute to it). Too many elks on the roads I assume, and no moderator to extinguish it.

RSS