Forums

Help › Forums

2 Million Bikers Hit DC on 9/11

Sun, Sep 15 2013 11:42 PM (54 replies)
  • PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 4:25 AM

My Dear Americans,

I am absolutely shocked, yet also not surprised, that 99% of you are NOT aware that 2 million bikers rode to DC on 9/11. 

It was a Patriotic warning to the thieves in Government, to NOT start another Elite war with Syria.

The Elite controlled mainstream media ignored this.

For your own enlightenment, please check the alternate news sources.

You can begin @ infowars.com 

Please folks, your own educational awareness has to happen. The Global elite are pulling the wool over our eyes, and this has to stop. ASAP.

Cheers for now, anti-illuminati/NWO gangster, Craig.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 4:43 AM

PringleCraig:

Please folks, your own educational awareness has to happen. The Global elite are pulling the wool over our eyes, and this has to stop. ASAP.

Cheers for now, anti-illuminati/NWO gangster, Craig.

This is a golf site forum, we don't do religion or politics here.

Oh, if your doctor can't help you, try one of these - 

No, I am not a government/illuminati 'shill'. I am an electrical engineer.

• poppo
    27 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 4:52 AM

Spot on Paul. We are here for laughs, fun and friendship. If you want politics, go to facebook or youtube.

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 5:18 AM

If you want, ignore. I'm pro-life, not bull-crap.

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 5:20 AM

This is an EDUCATED place, with the world's non-governmental "Elite" @ play, and if some small minded idiots think they can continue to deceive, and the rest, I will continue to help the Awareness. I have been doing so since 1981, I will continue to do SO !

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 5:47 AM

PringleCraig:

This is an EDUCATED place, with the world's non-governmental "Elite" @ play, and if some small minded idiots think they can continue to deceive, and the rest, I will continue to help the Awareness. I have been doing so since 1981, I will continue to do SO !

Read this  -

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 6:09 AM

Craig- I will not get into the political aspects or arguments with you but I will make a few  statements regarding your "educated" comments. You should educate yourself before you spout off about subjects.

1. The rally was covered by mainstream media here. I saw it on both the NBC televised news and read about it in the Los Angeles Times newspaper.

2. The rally was labeled as a 2 million biker rally but only numbered in the thousands.

3. The bikers were there for a variety of reasons ranging from 9/11 victims' tributes to political motivations to the support of a religion that the rally was originally organised for.

The above 3 points can be easily gleaned by checking a variety of reliable sources, both mainstream and otherwise.

I'm going to go play a country club tourney now and save the political/religious debates for an appropriate website.

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 6:30 AM

Yes Paul, WAKE UP TIME HAS ARRIVED !

Sheeple need THE shake. TV, owned by the egomanical Elite, have been playing this stupid "game" of theirs for years and years. Awareness has arrived, this being the age of Aquarius, and it's time to take back OUR Power.

Cheers for the SUPPORT !

PaulTon:

PringleCraig:

Read this  -

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 1:39 PM

srellim234:

Craig- I will not get into the political aspects or arguments with you but I will make a few  statements regarding your "educated" comments. You should educate yourself before you spout off about subjects.

1. The rally was covered by mainstream media here. I saw it on both the NBC televised news and read about it in the Los Angeles Times newspaper.

2. The rally was labeled as a 2 million biker rally but only numbered in the thousands.

3. The bikers were there for a variety of reasons ranging from 9/11 victims' tributes to political motivations to the support of a religion that the rally was originally organised for.

The above 3 points can be easily gleaned by checking a variety of reliable sources, both mainstream and otherwise.

I'm going to go play a country club tourney now and save the political/religious debates for an appropriate website.

Amazing how many "agents" are around.

Get LOST, you unenlightened Folk. we are lookin' for OPEN MINDED THINKERS, not CLOSED DOORS ! 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 1:42 PM

Go look up Chrisironsbones, he has conspiracy theories!!

says he from Saf Afrika!!

PringleCraig:

srellim234:

Amazing how many "agents" are around.

Get LOST, you unenlightened Folk. we are lookin' for OPEN MINDED THINKERS, not CLOSED DOORS ! 

RSS