Forums

Help › Forums

2 Million Bikers Hit DC on 9/11

Sun, Sep 15 2013 11:42 PM (54 replies)
  • PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:16 PM

andwhy67:

Go look up Chrisironsbones, he has conspiracy theories!!

says he from Saf Afrika!!

PringleCraig:

srellim234:

Craig- I will not get into the political aspects or arguments with you but I will make a few  statements regarding your "educated" comments. You should educate yourself before you spout off about subjects.

1. The rally was covered by mainstream media here. I saw it on both the NBC televised news and read about it in the Los Angeles Times newspaper.

2. The rally was labeled as a 2 million biker rally but only numbered in the thousands.

3. The bikers were there for a variety of reasons ranging from 9/11 victims' tributes to political motivations to the support of a religion that the rally was originally organised for.

The above 3 points can be easily gleaned by checking a variety of reliable sources, both mainstream and otherwise.

I'm going to go play a country club tourney now and save the political/religious debates for an appropriate website.

Amazing how many "agents" are around.

Get LOST, you unenlightened Folk. we are lookin' for OPEN MINDED THINKERS, not CLOSED DOORS ! 

Cheers !

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:31 PM

Craig , why dont you worry about the politics in you own f'cking country !!! us armed maniacs got this one covered ... 

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:34 PM

So, I still wanna KNOW, WHY, the USA mates I play with, DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS MASSIVE EFFORT ?

The fact that USA, small-dick owned media are HIDING the TRUTH, means what ?

Come ON People, ( Sheeple ? ), PLEASE, let's get over this charade of ignorance, and day to day, just do what we DO, ( ignorant ), bliss, and GET GOING AGAIN !

TWO MILLION Bikers, ( who do NOT take CRAP, ) two million of them, said, HEY !!!!

Hello ?

HELLO ?

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:37 PM

Slayer, wake up Bud, USA is the King, World-Wide, not little SA.

filmslayer:

Craig , why dont you worry about the politics in you own f'cking country !!! us armed maniacs got this one covered ... 

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:38 PM

I'm on Earth, SLAYER, not just in a spot.

filmslayer:

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:42 PM

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:45 PM

Self reflection, I can only presume.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:48 PM

*** off ar$ehole!!

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:50 PM

andwhy67:

*** off ar$ehole!!

Small minds, actually non-thinking, non-minds, say that kind of stuff.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:50 PM

and what is it you want us to do Craid ??? 70% of Americans don't want nothing to do with Syria ... i for one think we should unleash our nuclear arsenal on the Muslim world and wipe them from the face of the Earth .... God Bless and f'ck  you ... 

RSS