609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:51 PM

Craid ?

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:52 PM

+1

filmslayer:

and what is it you want us to do Craid ??? 70% of Americans don't want nothing to do with Syria ... i for one think we should unleash our nuclear arsenal on the Muslim world and wipe them from the face of the Earth .... God Bless and f'ck  you ... 

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:53 PM

Don't Knee-jerk, makes you vulnerable to non-clever.

filmslayer:

and what is it you want us to do Craid ??? 70% of Americans don't want nothing to do with Syria ... i for one think we should unleash our nuclear arsenal on the Muslim world and wipe them from the face of the Earth .... God Bless and f'ck  you ... 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:57 PM

not a knee jerk response as far as l'm concerned

total annihilation is the only answer!

PringleCraig:

filmslayer:

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 2:57 PM

no knee jerk . we have just lost our balls to fight a war to win it since WWII  . tired of my goverment sending our boys to war and tying they're hands ... collateral damamge is a fact of war . f'ck abunch of bleeding hart liberals ...

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 3:02 PM

PringleCraig:

filmslayer:

I WANT the Magic, Industrious, Adventurous, Genius, Hard-Butt Folk of America to stop taking their Government for GRANTED.

I want YOU ALL to SEE WTF is going on.

You DON'T know.

ON MY LIFE, you DON'T ! 

9/11 IS an INSIDE JOB. 

Prove me wrong !

I challenge you.

Google it.

Check all the hours of INFO !

Come on, the WHOLE World needs you guys, the GOOD guys, not the few who think they are it all, because they OWN it all.

PLEASE !

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 3:02 PM

Hey Craig do us all a favour and shut the f*ck up. Please don't be so condescending to your fellow posters, you are not clever enough. Now crawl back into your narrow minded closed loop thinking. Calling everyone agents and sheeple shows you up for the deluded fool you are. Away back to your Alex Jones/David Icke fueled fantasies.Haven't you got a cult meeting to go to?

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 3:04 PM

PringleCraig:

PringleCraig:

filmslayer:

I WANT the Magic, Industrious, Adventurous, Genius, Hard-Butt Folk of America to stop taking their Government for GRANTED.

I want YOU ALL to SEE WTF is going on.

You DON'T know.

ON MY LIFE, you DON'T ! 

9/11 IS an INSIDE JOB. 

Prove me wrong !

I challenge you.

Google it.

Check all the hours of INFO !

Come on, the WHOLE World needs you guys, the GOOD guys, not the few who think they are it all, because they OWN it all.

PLEASE !

wow !!! eat sh!t ...

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 3:06 PM

shame here is that the f'cking mods of wgt must be on another coffee break to allow this to continue . i reported it before i engaged ...

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Sat, Sep 14 2013 3:07 PM

Is that the most enlightened you can do ?

PaulTon:

Hey Craig do us all a favour and shut the f*ck up. Please don't be so condescending to your fellow posters, you are not clever enough. Now crawl back into your narrow minded closed loop thinking. Calling everyone agents and sheeple shows you up for the deluded fool you are. Away back to your Alex Jones/David Icke fueled fantasies.Haven't you got a cult meeting to go to?

RSS