Forums

Help › Forums

Have some fun with WGT Enquirer's Caption Contest!

Wed, Oct 2 2013 11:11 AM (124 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:28 PM

andyson:
    Please check the Posting Guidelines before making your entry.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:33 PM

Mel:  Yancy  tell him what we came up with .....                                                              Yancy:   count my fingers   ,we could get wgt cheap balls  call them super sonic  ,and get 10$  for 3 camouflage  cheepy..... they wont know the difference   turn the VEM on .                                                        Chad: That is what i am talking about  being inventive ,i realy like your ideal guys.... for that you have Super sonic balls for life ,,,,,,,,,,

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:44 PM

Yancy  if you where to kick out all the drunks ,the female impersonater,the 13 years old and less .....                            Mel : let me countinue Yancy ,take all the candle ,zig zag , old hippy ,stoner, multy acc ,ect how many players would that leave WGT.?       Chad: never thaught  of that  that scares  me  i must say .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:47 PM

i have to stop this ,to many things coming to my mind ....lolllll     worry i will end up sitting with them 3 guys  lollll  .......             i take a break now  may come up with something new  lolll

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 3:59 PM

Yancy: Chad, we think this WGTshoe guy has got to be an Alien?

Chad: What makes you say that?

Mel: Jeez man, hes setting up anti gravity games in the forums man.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 5:23 PM

Mel :  All the feadback from the BWD and coeauglesons with the factor of 2.5 .( AOL dialup ) It all comes back to You are a Muliti Accounter Chad .

Yancy :  Stay with me now , The Players know you are or were  AKA pizza , First try ?

MisterWGTtester    ,Then the " Shoe account "   ,  Now the "  Big Toe " !!!!!!!

Chad : I was Beta testing , 

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 3:19 AM

lol, dont mind me folks, i got bored, so decided to play around a bit with this. Just for fun folks. Couldnt keep doing pictures, so will story some if.

Yancy: Me and Mel where heading over to St Andys and whatnots to play some golf now, you with me?

Mel: Yesiree, and what we saw was out of this world.

Yancy: Luckily, Mel had his camera all up there on Andys, and snapped this picture now, you still with me?

Chad: Err, ok, so we got Aliens playing, whats new?

Yancy: Well, me and Mel got to thinking and such, and decided to pay y'all a visit all up there in WGT headquarters.

Mel: Sure did, and while we where heading all up, we noticed your trash wasnt thrown out.

Yancy: Well Chad, you know me and Mel, we like things nice and clear and such. Its in our nature. So Mel went all over and started to clear up the trash when he came across this chart:

Chad: Hmmm, normal and VEM trajectory, that could be anything.

Yancy: Thats right Chad, but we dont do investigatables for nothing, so we gone dug deeper.

Mel: Sure did, and guess what we found next?

Chad: Aliens?

Yancy: No Chad, we found this manual.

Mel: As you can see Chad, the chart, and the manual match up.

Chad: So what are you guys trying to say here?

Yancy: We thinks you are using Aliens technologies and such to manipulate the game.

Mel: Yup, and we think this Stargateymathing is some sort of portal that whisks your ball off into no mans land.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 7:14 AM

good one!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 9:03 AM

Very nice work TwoMinusOne!  If I hear of any openings on The National WGT Enquirer staff I'll be sure to get in touch with you! LOL

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 6:10 PM

opyeuclid:

andyson:
    Please check the Posting Guidelines before making your entry.

I so have the winning entry , But it is one that I will not post . 

The reason be , I would really piss off our Host .

The host you say ?  But of Course said I .

The Mother Ship of WGT ,,   ( scramble mode AOLDial up 2.5 ) 

We can all take shots at this game , and place a blame .

But it all comes down to the same thing .

A good time was had by All ! 

RSS