Forums

Help › Forums

Have some fun with WGT Enquirer's Caption Contest!

Wed, Oct 2 2013 11:11 AM (124 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 4:28 PM

Mel :  With all the fun that Team Yancy & Friend,s bring to WGT , You would think that we would get Something with this new Update .

Yancy :  Its not like we ask for much But we all give so much in return .

Chad :  Please dont let this get out ,,  Someplace on Beth Page  If you are in the right spot , you will hear a Growl / Or something like that ,  It could be a Squatch ! 

Now Please run along and play with your little Friends , I need to go turn the VEM up on some of the other posters on this thread .

iaaR ( R ) ft 

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 5:30 PM

Andy you have your work cut out on this one. Squirrel Nutz is staying silent.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 7:26 PM

renniw52:

Andy you have your work cut out on this one. Squirrel Nutz is staying silent.

But this sooo right up your alley Rich it's gotta be killin' ya!  C'mon Squirrel, just one.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 7:57 PM

Yancy : come on Chad ,Renniw is about to blow is big stack......                   Mel :just close the VEM  for this poor man...........            Chad :  But where am i going to get my free moneay   to party ......????              

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 9:28 PM

Yancy: Sockit

Mel: toome

Chad: Baby

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 9:50 PM

Yancy: Listen the man has balls this big , a heart to match...........            Mel : if we dont ear from him in the forum we feel naked  ....please Chad do something !!!!            Chad:   never  would i  say   this,,  but i think Renn ,,,,,is under the influence  of paranormal   activity   from reading all your study Yancy .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 10:08 PM

Yancy: Chad i will give you a stack of $$$  this big, to stop Andyson ,he is taking to much attention from me,  to funny , people like him to much .                                                            Mel : We are ,  doing verry serious work here for WGT , paranormal activity, golf course investigating ,and whatnots!               Chad :Well is that making me more $$$$$ ,,,,  if not ,  the meeting should be with the guys in the control room....    they  are verry busy  ,the phone is always busy be patient.                                        

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 10:14 PM

ok ,i feel better , i will come back  tomorow with something ,to get the funy bone going again for all with imagination ...lolllll             the best is yet to come   ......     Renn your turn make us laugh ...:)  Frapp

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 10:40 PM

Mel....Bud!

Yancy.....Wie!

Chad.....Ser!  (ribbit)

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2013 6:39 AM

Yancy: 40$ putter? Gimme a break. Silicon valley aint producing enough pixels these days, Chad?

Mel: Next i heard is a 100$ putter. With that, any putt less than 50 ft would be a gimme.

Chad: Got to cover expenses,boys . Have to pay extra bucks to Icon and Shoe for making all that chirping and tweeting on the green.

RSS