Forums

Help › Forums

Champ greens ???

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 22 2013 1:10 PM (5 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 11:29 PM

Do we still have Championship greens here? Reason for asking is last two days during matches the green speed has not even been close to Champ speed.

Is anyone else seeing this? Maybe its a bug? Had a lil glitch?  Something is not right here.

???   Whats up??

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Sep 21 2013 11:42 PM

I'm sorry Gerald, but I did put in a request to ban Champ Greens - maybe WGT listened :)

I for one get a mauling on them. So much I considered changing my name to 3PuttAlanti, but as we cannot change our user idperhaps I should............nm lol

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2013 12:01 AM

alanti:
    perhaps I should..........
    And if you did that would be fine with WGT,there are enough of them on here already :) jokes my friend.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2013 12:18 AM

pdxdriver:
    And if you did that would be fine with WGT,there are enough of them on here already :) jokes my friend.

LMAO. yup I have noticed that there are a few who do that. I think I would rather go to the dentist than resort to those murky depths!

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2013 4:09 AM

alanti:

pdxdriver:

LMAO. yup I have noticed that there are a few who do that. I think I would rather go to the dentist than resort to those murky depths!

Lol....yeah.   I'm dying over here..  :(    Just play Oly front nine ready go...on Champ greens.

And.......i'll be damn i'm on #18 looking at a 15 footer for a 27...got 15 feet right below hole 1 inch up. Hmmm.....i know whats about to happen...so,,,easy putt too just off left edge.

Now....what are we going to do here??   lol.

Okay....i'll smack this shite 15 feet, lol.....got to go in right??

Nope...dead center...0.8 inches  short.     WTF???   Come on man!!!

Give the brother a break,,,,,now 28....did not birdie #18 soo...no cigar for ME

:(

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Sep 22 2013 1:10 PM

I feel for you Gerald,this game ain't been good to me lately either lol,any way it's back to the grind stone again in a few hours so beddy byes time for me.

Good night folks play well and hit em straight,if WGT allows :)

Pdx

RSS