Forums

Help › Forums

getting credits

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 27 2013 8:19 PM (2 replies)
  • robbry
    1 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2013 1:55 PM

To try and improve my equipment, (therefore hopefully improve my score), I completed three of the surveys. Does anyone know how the credits are added to my account, as 48 hours later they are still not there, despite the advert saying they would be added within 20 minutes.

• MacinTex
    25 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2013 8:19 PM

When I am able to actually "take" a survey, the points appear within minutes.  The main problem with mine is that I'm disqualified 95% of the time.  I went for a stretch of 47 surveys one time without being able to complete any.  Then when I do complete one or two in a night, they say I've reached my max and they need to let others take some.  But the thing that really frosts me are the ones that ask you 50-60 questions about a product and THEN disqualify you so you only get 5 points!  For me its impossible to get up to the point totals I need to get better equipment.  What they want, of course, is for you to BUY the points . . . which I will not do for a mediocre online golf game.  

Sorry to rant, but really if you complete the last question of the survey and see the "xxx Points have been awarded", you should see them in minutes.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Sep 27 2013 10:10 PM

Some of them just don't work. It's worth persevering though.

RSS