Forums

Help › Forums

Accusations

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 1 2013 7:57 PM (20 replies)
  • BedrockAce
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 7:17 PM

I've been playing here for about 3 weeks and love it!  This evening during a 3 man game

I complemented a player for getting out of fescue and hitting the flagstick.  My comment was AB FAB!!  He did not respond with typical "ty".  So after several more shots, I said

(absolutely fabulous shot back there).  He replied "METER WISE ASS"  After a couple attempts to get an explanation of what he as accusing me of, with more criptic replies like

"your ball isn't round on sundays", I gave up and forfeited the game.  Could someone tell me what happened, as when I played real golf for many years, etiquite and politeness, and respect was paramount.      

• juggss6
    121 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 8:50 PM

You simply encountered a troll.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 11:36 PM

Sadly these twerps.  On the plus side I have had countless Alt / Shot games with just superb people.  I suggest you look at a good country club after a period.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 4:19 AM

BedrockAce:
    I gave up and forfeited the game.

No need for that, just close the chatbox and beat the fool. Most people on here are good company but this is the internet, there will always be a few idiots out there.Don't let them get to you.

• hunter362436
    272 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 4:33 AM

I will not defend this person, but I am not a "text" type person. I would have no clue what all these little letter quotes are lol.   That being said, I would ask what it meant, and let you know I am not up on all this stuff.  Only one I am used to seeing is BOHICA. That is for work, bend over, here it comes again. I love that one!

• BuddhaDharma
    45 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 4:34 AM

That was flat out rude!  Not someone I would want to play with that's for sure!

• plim
    1,388 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 6:07 AM

take a screen shot of any abuse and contact WGT. we don't need or want people like that on this site.

• WakeIsland
    213 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 6:11 AM

PaulTon:

BedrockAce:

No need for that, just close the chatbox and beat the fool.

How the hell do you do this?  I did it once but cannot figure it out now lol.  Do you just ignore the chat box or actually close it and it goes away?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 8:25 AM

WakeIsland:
    How the hell do you do this? 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 9:17 AM

PaulTon:

BedrockAce:

No need for that, just close the chatbox and beat the fool.

Works every time !! 

( not that I ever close chat box, luv a good "discourse"...kills the time ! :))

Andy

RSS