Forums

Help › Forums

Shots Are Rigged? Yes? No?

Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM (79 replies)
  • 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 8:51 PM

just u..... an yer very crappy putter .... 

pipe .... you crack me up ...  poor feller .. 

• Wenton1
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 9:02 PM

I agree, it is rigged you see obvious resistance on balls that are shot perfectly. or balls doing what they want,  or you having the right distance and direction but no birdies, 100 meter swings for 20 ft. putts, holes farther away on birdies and even farther on eagles, and the balls are automatically looking for the sand traps, bunkers, roughs, water and weeds. out of bounds and water hazards  eats up balls, so you have to buy n more, and only three at a time, real golf balls are more durable and last a lot longer, but not here, you spend most of you money on balls.

Its a scam and that fact that we love the game makes them exploit us to no end, selling advertising space to corporations who market their useless products on us every single day, they are making millions on this site, they don't need to make money off us by making it harder so we have to buy more balls and upgrade equipment to get better or advance in levels and tiers, they do nothing about players disconnecting which throws the games out of whack because once that happens you see 10 minutes of commercials, it is being investigated as we speak

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 9:43 PM

2DAMFLASHY:
    pipe .... you crack me up ...  poor feller .. 

I'd always thought the man was a plumber...but me now thinks crack may be involved...

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 9:51 PM

Every shot has a built in variation. WGT have never hidden this fact, so if that is rigging then yes it is.

• aussieguyadam
    602 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 10:20 PM

yes ...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 10:33 PM

MBaggese:

I'd always thought the man was a plumber...but me now thinks crack may be involved...

LMAO I love threads like this and the same repondants re-surface.

As for pipe I always assumed someone hit him on the head with a pipe, but crack would have the same affect on the intelligence.

• AntonioBunkeras
    262 Posts
    Mon, Sep 30 2013 11:41 PM

courteneyfish:

Every shot has a built in variation. WGT have never hidden this fact, so if that is rigging then yes it is.

An intelligent answer. Short, simple and to the point.

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:32 AM

Yes, everybody is out get you, they saw you coming lol.

Amazing how it's everybody's else fault apart from you. You are probably right, somebody is remote controlling your swing lol.

I think my shots are rigged all the time, why won't my putts go in first time?  Why don't I always land on the fairway? Who put those bunkers there? So unfair.

You are right. WGT should stop messing about and let us all play like we should be able to. We should all be scoring 50 and that way we will all be happy. We'll all be Tour Legends instantly. We'll all have the best clubs, free of course. WGT should say sorry if we should ever land in the rough or bunkers. We'll all have perfect rounds all of the time. We will all be happy lol.

No, wait a minute, now people are saying it's too easy. They are getting bored, so they quit and go to find something more challenging.

In real golf you don't blame the golf club for your bad shots, so stop blaming WGT. There are so many variations to how your ball will act both in real life and WGT. Stop looking for answers, take the rough with the smooth. Just enjoy playing.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 12:41 AM

Whatever it is......1/ shot manipulation 2/ VEM or 3/ rigged

It is the same for everyone. Any other conclusion is indeed a conspiracy theory.

Good Day!

• greedy12378
    5 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 1:34 AM

I total agree!!! It was not like this always! this site us to have customer service that cared ,but not anymore. just waiting for the new internet golf game to start up this fall and then good by wgt.

RSS