Forums

Help › Forums

Shots Are Rigged? Yes? No?

Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM (79 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 3:55 AM

Wenton1:
    100 meter swings for 20 ft. putts, holes farther away on birdies and even farther on eagles, and the balls are automatically looking...

That is so out there even I don't understand it and I'm off planet most of the time.

• BuddhaDharma
    45 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 4:27 AM

First of all it's not a major problem.  Happens to all of us at one point or another.  What I don't understand is how in the world you "make about the same shot every time".  Really? I wish I could do that, me and another half million of us out here.  No one ever makes about the same shot every time.  You might be hitting it in the same general area but there are way too many variables on every course and every round.  No shot  is ever the same, not on WGT and certainly not out on a real course. I have been playing on this site for over a year.  I too have seen some awfully strange things happen.  Like the time I was playing Cabo, Par 5, my second shot went up, then came straight down with a thud. I couldn't believe it, the ball was right on the lip of the cup, how did it not go in? There was simply NO explanation but I shrugged it off, no big deal.   I'm sorry if I sound like I am getting down on you and I may be I am just a  little bit but I don't think WGT rigs anything.  I know it's frustrating sometimes but that is the game of golf.  I hope you see my point.  Just keep playing and have fun.  I cannot tell you how close I have come to making Double Eagles.  I almost had one go in off the tee shot on a par 4.  That would have been a hole-in-one and a double eagle.  Ball broke to the right 6 inches from the hole. I could go on and on but think I have said enough.  Go out and have fun, that is really what the game is about, right?

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 6:18 AM

Epic Troll – Window Washer

Why is WGT and everyone always pickin' on me ?????      ;)

• wisdom22
    52 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 6:47 AM

Epic Troll – Window Washer

Why is WGT and everyone always pickin' on me ?????      ;)

([well i just fell off my stool watching this, brilliant is the word of wisdom .])

• jzepol
    28 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 8:24 AM

i just reached level 84 went to the pro shop to browse what was available to me.i was mostly looking at putters.Needing more credits,i watched videos and did surveys.Had a banner day,completing 6/10 surveys!! played beth page multi round and allianz challenge and proceeded to lip out 11 & 12 putts respectively. COINCIDENCE? I think not!

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 2:24 PM

You are so right, Buddha.

Golf is so unpredictable, even more so in real life than virtually. WGT is a lot easier than the real thing, but people still complain if they hit the ding and their ball still doesn't go where they expected it to. No two golf swings are ever the same. 

People think there is or will be a better golf game out there. I don't think so. Do you think that game will be perfect. WGT have the experience, might not be perfect, but they have an advantage over any newcomers. Just enjoy the game.

• Wenton1
    7 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 2:25 PM

WGT official posing as a player lol

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 3:43 PM

The multiple always adds up to the original factor.

Damnant quodnon intelligunt :)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 4:39 PM

jzepol:
    Had a banner day,completing 6/10 surveys!! played beth page multi round and allianz challenge and proceeded to lip out 11 & 12 putts respectively. COINCIDENCE? I think not!

RSS