Forums

Help › Forums

Shots Are Rigged? Yes? No?

Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM (79 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 6:24 PM

Let's just all agree...it's rigged...last week I won 3 RG's, this week scraped by and lost credits...for sure it's rigged...certainly isn't me...right?

Mercy some folks!

• jzepol
    28 Posts
    Tue, Oct 1 2013 7:47 PM

what would i gain by not being truthful,you're admiration? i will take the 5 peanut lab credits instead. just sharing my experience with this game.

• anthonyvp1
    212 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2013 8:16 PM

PaulTon:

SHUT UP.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 1:48 AM

anthonyvp1:
    SHUT UP.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, thank you Tony, you just cheered up a dull wet morning for me. I'll send you one as a gift, which colour would you like?

• MUSTAQBAL1
    270 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 2:34 AM

been a member for over 3 1/2 years and never noticed anything out of the ordinary.  If I miss a shot then it's my own fault.  still the greatest online golf game.

qbal

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 2:46 AM

By looking at your stats you are hitting lots of fairways but not hitting that many greens. Your GIR is low and your scrambling stats are very low. It's easy to see why this is, it's because you bought new woods and a putter but you have starter wedges and irons.

If you'd bought wedges first you'd have got those approaches much closer to the pin and your putting would automatically become easier. 

When you become a Master you'll need (All together now) 3 evenly spaced wedges and no hybrid. Have a nice day.

• rlpparker
    68 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 5:08 AM

do you work for wgt,  just a thought, just a thought, by the way i have over 700hole in ones and guess what i cheated,,  find a way to cheat and you can beat the system

• JimmyLynch
    17 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 5:47 AM

How?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 6:10 AM

rlpparker:
    i have over 700hole in ones and guess what i cheated,,

Guess what? You have seven holes in one.

CTTH is a parlour game, none of them count as aces.

• rlpparker
    68 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 7:55 AM

I got a lot more than you do,, hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  oh you got 2 and one that's right I got 704 and 7 ,, just a thought,,  just a thought,, counts in my book

RSS