Help › Forums

What have i missed?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 1 2013 9:19 AM (33 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 6:58 AM

ScottHope:

Is that your monitors default resolution YJ?

Yessir.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 7:18 AM

WigerToods2010:

What have i missed?

Sales have dropped dramatically in your absence, Chris.

We're delighted to hear that mum is making a full recovery and we look forward to a sharp increase in profits now that you are back in wgt land.

Yours faithfully,

The Acme Tin Foil Hat Manufacturing Co.

:O)

lmao !!!

• johnnyshank
    28 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 7:29 AM

use maxthon when you get play screen up click "popup" box when screen changes click small box top right to get full screen

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 9:19 AM

chrisironsbones:
    And have I missed anything interesting here or has it been the same old same old???

Oh boy, WGT brought back the gift cards for a week...

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:02 AM

MBaggese:

chrisironsbones:
    And have I missed anything interesting here or has it been the same old same old???

Oh boy, WGT brought back the gift cards for a week...

LMAO! Now that's just plain cruel.

• PUHOLINO
    1,189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 10:09 AM

ScottHope:

That's probably as good as it'll get for you John, your aspect ratio is the same as Chris', 16:9.

But having said that, that image you posted is 1278 x 639 which isn't 16:9, is it a fullscreen image John?

Try fiddling with different resolutions. I did that a while back and (shows how much I know about computers) was amazed in how many different shapes and sizes the gameclient would open. I found out that my preferred resolution (and gameclient size with it) was 1680/1050, although 1920/1050 isn't that bad either. But I hated changing them, cause along with the change in gameclient size the dot speed on the putting grid changes as well (for the same amount of break), so it always took me quite some time to adjust for that. Maybe if I counted the dots on the putting grid, it wouldn't matter, but I always played by feel.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Oct 31 2013 3:02 PM

YankeeJim:
    22" monitor set at 1200x800. The meter crawls compared to the laptop screen.  LOL

You're so right there YJ, now i have larger monitor and amd radeon graphics card my meter seems to be so smooth and much, much slower.  Perfect gameplay, perfect dings, life's good.....until the dreaded deviation kicks in.

Yes it only took one ready go to realize why i lost motivation to start playing again.  I'm glad i re-invested in the lastest REASON music producing software to keep me entertained.  This site has past its sell by date. best of luck to you all.  I might even create a new tune for the game menu.lol

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2013 1:13 AM

No, that wasn't full screen, if I use full scren I get a shitty meter.

Here's a oic after I changed resolution to 1468 / 900, everything has got wider, including my bum.

Holy fark, this is wonderful, the fairways are wider the green is wider, the hole is wider, and my meter is longer and slower, holy fookin crap, that's what I've been missing.

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2013 1:36 AM

but did the graphics not look worse ??

May I  ask what golf club you belong to in Iceland ?

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Fri, Nov 1 2013 2:26 AM

That looks a lot better John... 

RSS