Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 3:02 PM

DAZZA501:

New ready go list.

What a pile of crap!

That is all.

+1  Yup 200 credit 18 holes.... and all 9 holes 100 credits.

Seems unless win ball cost would be hardly covered. Not worth the time to even play them. I play them to pay for balls only.

Can't see why can't have 200 credit and 300 credit 9 holes at the hardest courses. Nope got 50 credits at Oly......lol.

Think counted 7 TL ready gos....... wow....last one i entered took 4 weeks to fill. Sooo... they come out with 7.

Crazy!  Get rid of the TL ready gos. That would leave plenty room for decent ready gos.

Not to mention they love to play the TL ready gos off the baby tees..... i'm done with that.

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 3:29 PM

had an opinion - but mine doesn't much matter - edited

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jan 12 2014 3:42 PM

give me some ideas then and I'll see what I can do :)

-wgticon

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 3:51 AM

Its like the elite players that have problems with the RGs as they are, everyone that has asked for a 9 hole 500 cr RG how many credits do you have? 

Its like in MMOS the elite are the Raiders who want the best of everything and play tons of games and are hardcore! 

But in reality make up just 1% of the player base and the company makes no money off you because you never have to buy credits again.

Just saying

How about more Maiden Ready to gos, As in games for people that have not won before, this would actually get more people playing rgs.

Or ready to gos with players with higher averages, Dont you think 90% of the player base looks at RGS and says im never ever playing in them, look at the score you need to win, you could shoot a 59 which im sure most people have never done, and not be in the top 10.

Thats the future of RGS not pandering to the 1% elite, its about appealing to the masses and getting more people involved

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 4:08 AM

Joshnosh:
    Or ready to go's with players with higher averages, Dont you think 90% of the player base looks at RGS and says im never ever playing in them

Sure and while you're at it, why not give free balls to multi accounters and sandbaggers? That's exactly what will happen if you make it average based.

I don't think any of the "Elite" players are asking for only high stakes RG's, but just that WGT add some to the current list. If you look at most of the 100cr RG's, most of the top players don't even play them.

It would just be nice for WGT to try and cater for everyone, that's all. 

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 4:22 AM

For me, as tournaments go, I have been more successful in RG's for my tier (Tour Pro). I've only entered 4-5 so far, but in all but one of them I have been in the money. Now, that's not so say that I've "won". In one, I made my credits back and in 3 others I've made some of my credits back. For me, starting out, getting anything back is a plus.

I only enter RG's for my tier. I'm not going to shoot in the low-60's or sub-60 so why risk credits in an open tournament against much better players?

Regular tournaments are bad enough. The other day I shot one of my best rounds and was 24th (I don't remember the course). By week's end I was out of the money. Whether you're competing against legitimate good players or cheaters, there's no reward for someone like me.

However, I am attracted to playing in RG's for my tier and I would think the majority of players on my level would feel the same way. I don't think I can actually get first place, but I do believe I have a very good chance at getting all my entry fee back, which leads me to believe I also have a chance at finishing better than that and actually making some credits. But only in RG's for my tier. Anything else and I'm just throwing away credits.

• demcug
    1,456 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 8:01 AM

WGTicon:

give me some ideas then and I'll see what I can do :)

-wgticon

For me:

1) TL RG ever from Black TEE (Legend - Tour Legend TEE)

2) RG full 18 at least 300 CR as fee

3) RG 9 Holes ever with 50-300 CR max

4) at least 2-3 RG full 18 High Stakes (500-2000 Cr) not easy course (or otherwise with high wind  e.g.  SA high wind)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 9:33 AM

i'll see what can be done

thanks for the feedback:)

-wgticon

• notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 10:35 AM

High stakes on andys again 2 months in a row and same conditions man you guys are so creative.

• nikic123
    639 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 11:41 AM

yea ditto andies 4 the main rg again and its guna be there 4 anouther month fkin rediculas 

RSS