Forums

Help › Forums

The new RG list

Fri, Sep 5 2014 6:40 AM (152 replies)
  • notonthis
    893 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 11:46 AM

nikic123:

yea ditto andies 4 the main rg again and its guna be there 4 anouther month fkin rediculas 

How is it that we see the *** but they don't and they are the ones who picked them?

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Jan 13 2014 1:38 PM

WGTicon:

give me some ideas then and I'll see what I can do :)

-wgticon

Another idea (and admittedly I'm repeating myself) .... Legends Ready-go's for Legends and Tour Legends ... Masters Ready-go's for Masters and Tour Masters .... Pro Ready-go's for Pros and Tour Pros ... and lastly, Journeyman Ready-go's for Hacks and Amateurs ...

That may help to fill the slow filling Ready-go's in each Tier .... it could be done on a trial basis (one in each catagory)  to see if it flies or dies ... how bout it guys?

:-)

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 1:26 PM

can we have atleast three 50credit ready-go's?

• Agassi1991
    777 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 1:43 PM

Hi

Can we also have atleast two 500 cr.,  two 1.000 cr. and one 2.000 cr. ready go.

Agassi1991

• bretbretbret
    293 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 2:51 PM

Hey Guys, all great ideas.....but its unfortunate that WGT dont really give a sh1t about what we want. It is so easy for them to do many of the ideas mentioned in here, yet still, nothing really happens does it.

Great game.....but could be so much better !

B3

• Steve2golf
    930 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 3:03 PM

WGTicon:

DAZZA501:

Every 9 holer is 100cr. Every 18 holer is 200cr with the exception of Kiawah full18 at 300cr. No imagination AGAIN!!! Who does the list every month? Cos whoever does needs stuffing with the rough end of a pineapple.

gimme some ideas and i'll swing the wand and see what I can make happen :)

-wgticon

No wind, no VEM

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 3:08 PM

bretbretbret:

Hey Guys, all great ideas.....but its unfortunate that WGT dont really give a sh1t about what we want. It is so easy for them to do many of the ideas mentioned in here, yet still, nothing really happens does it.

Great game.....but could be so much better !

B3

+1 hate to say it.

I think maybe WGT is trying to stop the top players now from stockpiling credits.

These players beg for decent ready gos........ nope blow them off.

Never in my life have i seen a company run its business like this. Ignoring its customers at every turn. 

Amazing really. Would love to meet the clowns that run this joint. I have a very good idea what they look like.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 5:26 PM

It seems WGT can please some of the people all of the time, and please some of the people some of the time, then there's gerald, WGT can never please him.

Always good for a laugh though..

Gerald says WGT ignores its customers at every turn.  huh!

Players ask for disabling of the caddy, WGT agrees to do it, gerald complains about WGT doing it. Maybe he would rather WGT ignore the players?

He keeps me laughing.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 5:51 PM

iaaR ( R ) ft

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:23 PM

andyson:

It seems WGT can please some of the people all of the time, and please some of the people some of the time, then there's gerald, WGT can never please him.

Always good for a laugh though..

Gerald says WGT ignores its customers at every turn.  huh!

Players ask for disabling of the caddy, WGT agrees to do it, gerald complains about WGT doing it. Maybe he would rather WGT ignore the players?

He keeps me laughing.

When they fix something around here that matters i be the first to jump up and down.

With the problems this game has and the time that has passed with no fix.

You keep me laughing. I think if we did a vote most players would want the game issues fixed. Not fooling with no caddie crap.

BTW this a RG thread. We been asking for decent ready gos..... nothing happens. So what Andy you going to fix the problem? I would say that is ignoring... no?

Everyone in this thread seems unhappy with the situation. You going to help with that?

You posted in this thread because i did. Yup you have nothing to bring to the table about ready gos. If so spit it out. You played a ready go recently?

RSS