Forums

Help › Forums

No Credit for Playing Yesterday

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 12 2013 2:29 PM (3 replies)
  • browzerbum2
    12 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 6:31 AM

I played in a Club Tourney yesterday, but didn't finish before the time expired (I was on the 16th hole).

Later on, I played in a 9 hole tourney and finished that.  Shortly thereafter the my pc locked.  Upon restarting I could not get into the site.  I checked early this morning and WTG showed me playing on today's date.  Could someone please fix my days played (in a row) to reflect playing yesterday.

Thank you for your time in this matter,

browzerbum

Club - The Old Duffers

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 11:34 AM

If you didn't finish before the time expired, for the consecutive day count you didn't play yesterday. After the time expired a new day started. 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 12:02 PM

I'm told that they can't put it back once you've lost it. If they make a mistake they usually gift you some balls and apologize. This is what I've heard from club members.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Nov 12 2013 2:29 PM

browzerbum - The timer for the consecutive days played resets at 4pm Pacific Time now that we set the clocks back an hour last weekend.

Unless you finished that 9 hole tourney before 4 in the afternoon Pacific Time you missed it.

The best way to keep a streak alive in the U.S. is to use the WGT Community tab at the top of this page, Select a course and play one hole each night before you go to bed. Then you don't have to sweat it and can play games at your leisure whenever you want.

RSS