Forums

Help › Forums

lost balls

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 22 2013 1:47 PM (6 replies)
  • velvetrocket
    10 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2013 1:33 PM

don't you find that WGT rips you off in buying balls , a ball goes in the "weeds  " they say you lose a ball !! , "out of Bounds " lose a ball , in real golf , I have my ball in  weeds and out of bound . this web-site is all about money , you have no chance of winning unless you upgrade and costs money .  :(  

• WedgeLegend
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 3:57 PM

Its a normal pay to win system. When it comes to losing balls there is few places that are truly just sucking in your balls... And those balls are more expensive than in real life. I do propose we get holiday bonus of "one time use swimming suit" and engage in snorkeling contest in Kawaiah little magnet lake. Whoever pockets more wins.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 5:22 PM

Yes.

• BubbaSauce
    260 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 5:32 AM

Ever lose one in a bunker?

Happened to me the other day with the free ball I got from the last Winter Tour tournament.

The ball lasted me just two holes. Well, one hole and two shots, really.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 8:12 AM

Can't remember which course/hole it was on - but a road runs along the left side of the fairway. Hit my ball and it ran onto the road and was clearly visible - out of bounds and lost ball! Same with some of the weeds shots - ball is only a foot or so in, but it is gone forever.

RSS