Help › Forums

Completing Surveys - Bogus Ending

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 6 2013 10:07 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RonDog91
    3 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 1:52 PM

I completed an extensive survey regarding global warming today only to have the final response be "Unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey, Thank you". I did not receive the promised credits due for completing the survey. I very much resent being told at the end of the survey that I don't qualify.  That would be 20 to 30 minutes of time I could have spent doing something more valuable or interesting.  If I encounter more of this in any subsequent survey it will be the last survey I do on this website.

• EricVonZipper
    20 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 3:59 PM

RonDog91:

I completed an extensive survey regarding global warming today only to have the final response be "Unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey, Thank you". I did not receive the promised credits due for completing the survey.

I had the exact same thing happen with a survey about firearm ownership. I've done quite a few surveys and been bounced from plenty, often after answering what I would consider "SURVEY" questions not qualifiiers ... but the firearms thing was by FAR the worst ever, 15 -20 min worth of answers.

I doubt anyone at WTG pays attention to what goes on. The survey companys just stonewall if you complain to them ... Grin and bear it seems to be the only solution being offered.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 4:20 PM

well...

if ya quit doing them....then who are you punishing ? 

if it helps ya any.... it happens... learn to deal... yea it suks..but ...i have a giant pile of em..an all the best stuff... 

shake it off... cuss a lil ..play with the dog ..whatever... but whining an ***'n here won't help any... 

just try another... plenty will hit... an slowly you will build em up... 

peace.... :)_~~

• RonDog91
    3 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 8:07 PM

Good advice.  Thanks, 

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 10:41 PM

It happens a lot. I took 15 minutes to answer dozens of questions on one this morning before it said I didn't qualify. WGT should have words with these people and give them some guidelines.

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 11:22 PM

2DAMFLASHY:

well...

if ya quit doing them....then who are you punishing ? 

if it helps ya any.... it happens... learn to deal... yea it suks..but ...i have a giant pile of em..an all the best stuff... 

shake it off... cuss a lil ..play with the dog ..whatever... but whining an ***'n here won't help any... 

just try another... plenty will hit... an slowly you will build em up... 

peace.... :)_~~

Also it is only 2 or 3 survey companies that do this. Remember which ones they are and just don't take their surveys. 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 11:33 PM

RonDog91:
    That would be 20 to 30 minutes of time I could have spent doing something more valuable or interesting.
    Interesting thought - why not follow it instead of hoping(!) to get a few credits from bogus surveys?

No offence intended to anybody, but wouldn't it be possible for most of us to earn more than 2 $ per hour in a real job and spend the wage here?

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 1:24 AM

Dont forget to go to the support button and send in a claim ticket, i did a survey that was for 720 credits after i completed it, it never went to the payout screen. I went to to support button submitted a claim ticket and when i logged in yesterday the site had paid me the 720 credits and later that day i received 105 credits from another claim ticket that i had submitted, email wgt about it , but submit a claim ticket as sometimes you can bypass the middle man and go str8 to the source.hope it helps any and everyone.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:29 PM

u know ..mr ALOSSO sir,,

i work my DAM azz off ... and have all my life... every DAM day ...an value the money i earn VERY DAM MUCH ... 

....but... nobody has ever OFFER'D to pay me a dime to sit in my undawear,watch TV,,AND sip coffee..... which i do while doing surveys,,,, 

i fully appreciate WGT for the opportunity to play this game free... if you want to spend YOUR money ...more power too ya.... 

funny tho..i notice i have better stuff than you do... ??  hmmm ...?  seams 2 buks an hour has paid off nicely for me ... 

been here over two years... 2 buks an hour... an il just say 5 days a week... 10 buks a week... ( which i really make lot more...)   = all the top line stuff...+ 20k cred stash ... 

put that in yer,,,,  working PIPE AN SMOKE IT .... 

..people that do survey's are,,,,  NOT .. lazy nor sorry azzz's... FYI ... 

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 10:05 PM

I didn't insult anybody but I feel like you do. If you feel fine the way you spend your time, it's o.k. for me. But, please, let me do it my way and express my thoughts as well.

I simply don't share your view of spending leisure time. I feel like wasting valuable time of my life by grabbing for "free" credits in videos and surveys - both paying short of nothing here. Thus I rather take some small change to play when I can't do the real thing.

So, yours may be bigger - congratulations! Get lucky your way but don't forget, it's not really yours but just a license.

Have a nice day.

• PAGES
RSS