Help › Forums

personal stats.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 22 2013 11:35 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • JNoel10
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 20 2013 7:20 PM

I don't understand this I just played an alternate shot game at Bethpage black I made a 53 ft putt and it shows my longest putt as still 31.7 I think. Why am I not getting credit for this amazing putt?

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 2:22 AM

JNoel10:
    Why am I not getting credit for this amazing putt?

No stats (except win/loss and completion ration) are kept from alternate shot games. Only option you had would have been to save the replay, but you have to be quick. Best way is to click the replay (quickly), and copy the "share" link, and post it on word pad/notepad until game is over. Then, you can go back and post it on your wall or save it.

• ScottHope
    10,362 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 5:05 AM

You don't have to be as quick as you think Jay, you have until you play your next shot to save the replay, it does not matter if other players make shots after you, just make sure you save it before you play your next shot.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 5:45 AM

You sure about this, Scott?  IIRC, as soon as the screen changes to the next player the option goes away. (Going to look tonight.)

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 5:47 AM

JNoel10:

I don't understand this I just played an alternate shot game at Bethpage black I made a 53 ft putt and it shows my longest putt as still 31.7 I think. Why am I not getting credit for this amazing putt?

Playing stats are only accumulated from ranked Stroke play rounds. No Match play or Alt shot other than win loss record.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 5:49 AM

YankeeJim:

You sure about this, Scott?  IIRC, as soon as the screen changes to the next player the option goes away. (Going to look tonight.)

I think if you click on Menu, the replay is still there until you hit your next shot.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:04 AM

Anyway, there is a timer on the replay procedure in MP games - tick tick and it's gone.

• ScottHope
    10,362 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:21 AM

CD confirms what I thought was correct and that is you can save your shot at anytime until you play your next shot. It does not matter how many shots are played by other players, you can still save your shot until you make another shot.

The dialog boxes for both save and share options have 30 second timers on them though, but this happens whenever you click on the 'save replay of last shot'.

Basically, you have PLENTY of time in which to save your shot so stop panicking, hehe.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 5:05 AM

ScottHope:
    CD confirms what I thought was correct and that is you can save your shot at anytime until you play your next shot. It does not matter how many shots are played by other players, you can still save your shot until you make another shot.

Not exactly. You have the option to save YOUR shot up until the menu greys out when the next player shoots. After they shoot you get the option back but the shot you would be saving would be the last one that was made in the game, not yours.  :-)

• ScottHope
    10,362 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 5:13 AM

Sorry Jim but you are incorrect. I have just come out of an MP stroke game and to test my theory I saved my drive after two other players had driven, the saved replay was then tested after the game had ended an it was a replay of my drive, not anyone elses. As far as I know you can't save a replay of someone elses shot.

• PAGES
RSS