Forums

Help › Forums

"FREE CREDITS - PROS & CONS"

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 6 2013 4:07 PM (1 replies)
  • TennesseeCraig
    16 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2013 3:41 PM

FREE CREDITS are fun and "slowly rewarding" as long as you stick to "TAKE SURVEYS" and "WATCH VIDEOS".... If you dabble into COMPLETE OFFERS you are on your own, and read ALL of the FINE PRINT.... If you dabble into "MORE OFFERS", I find myself getting TRAPPED AND FROZEN like a prisoner by the product at hand.  They tease you, page after page, and then on the last page IT'S TRAP TIME... - YOU CAN'T GET THEM OUT OF YOUR COMPUTER or CHANGE PAGES without being forced to SUBMIT INTO clicking on to at least TWO of their products...."IT'S A FROZEN TRAP"....All you can do is TURN YOUR COMPUTER OFF AND RESTART IT, THEN DELETE NOT TO RESTORE THE LAST PAGE YOU WERE ON.  Then turn off the opening page and restart again....>>>>TRAP CITY !!!  And they WILL NOT GIVE YOU CREDITS after all that.....

I have learned to keep it simple and use only TAKE SURVEYS AND WATCH VIDEOS.  They will only let you take just a few each day....so, don't get greedy, it won't let you.

My GEEK PC son advised me that, now all these companies have your I.P. ADDRESS and you will see lots of changes to your computer, ...not all at once....  Yep he was right, my computer is now slower, and drags and stutters more than usual.....AND BOY OH BOY MY EMAIL BOX IS CLUTTERED WITH HUNDREDS OF TRASH EMAILS !!!

I still truly enjoy the FREE CREDITS, but have learned to slow down, and stay away from the BIG BOYS ON THE BLOCK !!!

• MikeStrutter
    13 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 4:07 PM

THEY RIP YOU OFF MAN

RSS