Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsor CREDITS !!

Fri, Dec 6 2013 4:03 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Coderhead
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:07 AM

ATTENTION!!  DON'T bother.. Made purchase through WGT... Have received merchandise. Can't seem to get credits.. No response from WGT, other then form message... I have spent money here. Made purchase through WGT, for supposedly EVERYONES benefit. Sponsor company completed their end of bargain as did I. WGT.. HAS NOT!!!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 3:22 PM

Coderhead:
    Sponsor company completed their end of bargain as did I. WGT.. HAS NOT!!!

WGT is not the one who pays out the credits. You have to go through the sponsor who offered it. Look for the SUPPORT link on their page. Not sure which one you used  but they all have their own method of opening a ticket.

• Coderhead
    8 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 4:32 PM

WGT... sent me inoperable links. I am retired, marketing and sales. You don't make customers jump through hoops if they have issues. You say " No, problem, I will take care of it".. I have spent money on site... Would have spent MORE..I guess, the virtual world... differs from reality...Vista Print did their part.. I did mine... WGT gets paid.. NO MORE!!!!!

If this is how it is... Someone needs to revisit, how things are done... I DON'T really care about the Labor pains... Correct the issue...

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 9:51 PM

Coderhead:
    Someone needs to revisit, how things are done
    Coderhead:
    Vista Print did their part.. I did mine

If you did the Vista Print offer from the SupersonicAds page;

• Click on the blue Support link
    • Scroll down the list untill you find that offer
    • Open a ticket

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Dec 3 2013 10:01 PM

The OP is right, the mistake is often with WGT over credit additions. They run the game and should try harder

• Coderhead
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2013 6:45 AM

I spent most of my career, sales/marketing. Management and training. If a CUSTOMER, came in with a problem. The first thing I said was "I can take care of that". Never did I say call here, do this, fill out that. I took care of it. This has become a principle thing with me now. Don't know who's FAULT this issue is. Might be my bad. But, WGT customer service needs to learn how to "OWN: any issues that come up.This amounts to about $10. I spent $40 the 1st 2 weeks on site. Which was just over a month ago. I would have spent MUCH more. WGT is penny wise, POUND foolish. The purchase I made from the sponsor, was a lark. Not something I needed. Having the professional background I have. I understand the relationship between sponsors and the site. I tried to participate. In addition, my Norton subscription has expired. I was about to use WGT sponsor link again. I was about to spend a little more on a MacAffee subscription, through WGT...THis would have benefitted WGT... NOT ME.... Not now.. WGT, doesn't seem to get it. A customer with a problem, has ALREADY an inconvenience. Why, would you make them jump through new hoops. 

• Coderhead
    8 Posts
    Wed, Dec 4 2013 3:00 PM

Actually, surprised WGT allows my post....At least they have some ethics. Even though they have no clue what CUSTOMER SERVICE is!!!

• Coderhead
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 2:00 PM

WGT   Has stepped in and up , solved my issue. Thank you !

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 2:18 AM

Ahh sorted then!

WGT are pretty good, certainly been good to me, completed an offer with SS and no credits, emailed WGT, nice email in return and a sleeve of balls added to my inventory.

200 credits from SS didnt appear but the balls were better.

Sometimes a nice email sent rather than a hate filled one reaps rewards.

Coderhead:

WGT   Has stepped in and up , solved my issue. Thank you !

• borntobesting
    9,684 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 2:32 AM

andwhy67:
    Sometimes a nice email sent rather than a hate filled one reaps rewards.

Sometimes? Most of the time. Like the old saying goes, You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

• PAGES
RSS