Thu, Dec 5 2013 10:47 PM

opyeuclid:
    # 5  ,, hard to pick just one .

True opy, but there is only one IMO!!

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 12:04 AM

#3 - best animation  and contribution / content

both exceptional - production, writing, and performance, in a league of their own -

Animation - Andyson - amazing and has ruined (with laughter mind you ) many iconic and cultural films, songs, and the way I viewed people in history (plus he put me on a cover once - me and my bare ***)

Contribution - Yancycan - (the whole team must take the stage during acceptance) - I'm amazed at the willingness to travel anywhere to find the truth - it is out there - I believe 

there are so many fantastic contributors - all award worth in their own right!

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:26 AM

Funniest guy around!  Me!  :)

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:49 PM

renniw52:
    Best cross dresser: BubbaChrusher

Have you seen my profile pic and the avatar I play with. That is some pretty good cross dressing. 

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:51 PM

opyeuclid:

DaddysKat:
    My vote ... SweetMiffy

+ 1

+2

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:59 PM

Hottest WGT chick?

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 1:59 PM

Hottest WGT chick?

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 2:32 PM

How about the most annoying poster ^^^^^^^^^ You just have no class! 

• BlondinJDB
    46 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 4:58 PM

Most missed  "ENDABUNKERS"  .  This guy (Eagles Club Golf Association) was the most active player...came on every night into our club's shout box to chat and put together Alt Stk, Match Plays, Skins..etc...  Anything to get people together and playing with one another.  He is from Ireland and had a unique style of saying things...that we all greatly adored and enjoyed.  He ran/sponsored our club's Poker games...and highlighted the evening's activities with highly entertaining Forum summaries.  He was liked by everyone...and he assisted many of us by suggesting ways to get the "bugs" out of our computers.  This gentleman is defined by and epitomizes the word "class".   He worked very hard to achieve Legend status....and he made it in early summer 2013.  Then suddenly at the end of the summer, without any notice to anyone...he just vanished...and there has been no profile activity for him.  Many club member private messages, and e-mails (to those that had it) and Skype calls and messages...all came up empty.

AJ as we called him...has definitely been missed and has had a profound impact on all those who knew him.

If anybody has any clue as to what happened to him ... please PM "Kaloke" ECGA acting President and he can notify the rest of the club members.

Jimbo

RSS