Forums

Help › Forums

Let's start the 2013 WGT awards.

Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:03 PM (23 replies)
  • sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 10:19 AM

BlondinJDB:

Most missed  "ENDABUNKERS"  .  This guy (Eagles Club Golf Association) was the most active player...came on every night into our club's shout box to chat and put together Alt Stk, Match Plays, Skins..etc...  Anything to get people together and playing with one another.  He is from Ireland and had a unique style of saying things...that we all greatly adored and enjoyed.  He ran/sponsored our club's Poker games...and highlighted the evening's activities with highly entertaining Forum summaries.  He was liked by everyone...and he assisted many of us by suggesting ways to get the "bugs" out of our computers.  This gentleman is defined by and epitomizes the word "class".   He worked very hard to achieve Legend status....and he made it in early summer 2013.  Then suddenly at the end of the summer, without any notice to anyone...he just vanished...and there has been no profile activity for him.  Many club member private messages, and e-mails (to those that had it) and Skype calls and messages...all came up empty.

AJ as we called him...has definitely been missed and has had a profound impact on all those who knew him.

If anybody has any clue as to what happened to him ... please PM "Kaloke" ECGA acting President and he can notify the rest of the club members.

Jimbo

That Dude is a good egg, don't know what happened to him, he just fell off the map. Hope all is well. 

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 6:03 PM

Quitter 

Troll 

Annoying

I win it all

Any free sleeve come with award? ;)

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 8:30 PM

DaddysKat:

How about "Rookie of the Year"?  That would be awarded to a member of less than 1 year who has made contributions to the forum and the WGT community.

My vote ... SweetMiffy

+1 Also best attitude , Sweet Miffy

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:03 PM

Most mouse (mice, meeses)  broken without a doubt.........me!!

thankyou!!

RSS