Help › Forums

Offensive language

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 7 2013 11:04 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • RPeterson29
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 9:37 AM

Can someone advise me on the proper procedure to follow if you encounter a player that is very offensive in dialogue? This is really the first time I was offended. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the player username here, so I wont. I have a feeling I'm not the only person to have this problem so any help would be greatly appreciated! (My avatar is a black man by the way, I thought he looked pretty cool in his tartan outfit.) 

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 11:36 AM

You are correct in not posting the player's name in the forum. You can take a screenshot of the chat window and report it to members@worldgolftour.com 

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Thu, Dec 5 2013 11:48 AM

WGT Terms of Conditions

That incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

You also could go on the bottom of your page there you will see contact click on it submit your complaint , But when you see something like that try and see you get a snapshot of the players name W/O posting on the forum because its against the rules naming out a player .

Hope this helps

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 9:21 AM

So you are offended bc some one used bad language towards your MAKE BELIEVE golf avatar?

Good Lord Sir, thank God you never had to fight a real war.

The politically correctness coming from the thought police is and has been destroying this country for the past 50 years.

If your offended , that some one insults your MAKE BELIEVE golfer, you better wake up and understand this country and her people have more important issues to be concerned with these days.

MAN UP

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 9:39 AM

Thanks

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 11:25 AM

crisis1290:

So you are offended bc some one used bad language towards your MAKE BELIEVE golf avatar?

The politically correctness coming from the thought police is and has been destroying this country for the past 50 years.

If your offended , that some one insults your MAKE BELIEVE golfer, you better wake up and understand this country and her people have more important issues to be concerned with these days.

MAN UP

For someone 2 say MAN UP TAKE UR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE .E! here is making an issue for which an idiot like U trying to say has NO relevance what so ever .

• largeray
    7 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 12:23 PM

crisis1290:

MAN UP

Thought police? Has nothing to do with thoughts .He / she was bombarded by foul language  in chat, that's not really thought is it? Nobody should have to deal with drunk a-holes , spastic Tourette-like teens spewing filthy language, or testosterone laced fake special forces jingoists. Never mind that it's against WGT's TOS.Fake special forces troll is a fake.

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 5:25 PM

Spec ops ? huh?

• RPeterson29
    2 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 6:55 PM

I have been serving my country since 97, which includes Army, DOD and currently in another Federal agency! I have been deployed as a civilian and soldier, yet I dont understand how that means I should have to listen to some idiot spew out racial slurs. Now I will assume that you are joking because anyone with common sense realizes the slurs were directed at me and not my avatar. Plus the Army I served did not put up with that type of behavior neither any of the additional government agencies.

• PAGES
RSS