Forums

Help › Forums

Stocking Stuffer 3rd Day of Christmas

Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:46 PM (26 replies)
  • RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 9:08 AM

iTotmike, I sent you 2 wedges, the Ping Tour W 58 and 64 to replace both those old ones you have. When you change your irons you can add a 52 to the mix and have a good spread for your shots if want to go 3 wedges someday.

These 2 should last you a long time and I hope you enjoy them.

For everyone else, I still have 2 gifts to go and 718 credits to do it with so I am still looking for 2 more deserving people to receive their choice of wedge up to 295 credits. 

I'm looking for low to mid-level players who can use them to improve their game. That the wedge will give them a clear benefit over their current one and that haven't received a gift yet this Christmas. So if you fit the bill don't be shy about asking. 

• iTotmike
    35 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 12:29 PM

What a great surprise this was!  Thank-you so much RadioActive Rebel.  One wedge would have been generous, two is beyond comprehension.  My gratitude will be repaid by my own gifting down the road, once I have the credits to do so.

Thank-you for your kindness and generous spirit of caring and sharing!

Cheers

Jim

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 4:10 PM

even though nobody cares gif, I get angry or refrain santa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 7:22 PM

Perkupmyputter, as we talked about I have sent you a sleeve of your preferred golf balls instead of a wedge since I really couldn't provide a wedge that would help you better than what you already had.

One gift still left folks!  I'm still looking for someone to gift an item around the 300 credit range that they can use. It doesn't have to be a wedge, having trouble finding people who need them. So, ANYTHING from pro shop you want UP TO 300 credits just say and as long as you haven't gotten a gift yet the first person will get who posts.

Good Luck.

• AlaskanDamsel
    1,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:09 PM

I guess you didn't see my post above?   Being a busy Santa probably.   This wedge would fill a gap for me, but if you'd rather send a sleeve of Lethals, that'd be great too.

Cheers and all the best to you.

AKDamsel

• AlaskanDamsel
    1,192 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:13 PM

I keep trying to post, but wgt keeps delaying them for review because I'm new-ish to the Forum.  Maybe others are also having this problem?

At any rate, someday you will read this, Rebel, and I just want to thank you for doing this give-away, whether I wind up with anything or not.

Mele Kalikimaka,

AKDamsel

• RadioactiveRebel
    36 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:46 PM

ya, they delay mine too, If you think the wedge will fill a gap you need filling I'll send it on its way. You'll have it before this message gets 'approved.' LOL 

Merry Christmas!

That's my 3 gifts sent folks. Congrats to iTotmike, Perkupmyputter and AlaskanDamsel. Enjoy your gifts!

RSS