Forums

Help › Forums

Belated Birthday

Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:06 AM (60 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 10:43 AM

Leave VEM and me out of this mess. We found OPY's secret closet and read his diary and looked at his private picture collection. I brought my own beer because his beer causes a malodifirous vapor and such. I loved his pin up girl collection, but why does he have an 8x10 of BubbaC with Icon looking straight up? Could this be some sort of moderation? Oh and miffy, he will never give that skirt back. He is making up stories right now explaining how he got it in the first place. Damn Opy, you missed a hell of a party. Key is back under the rock. May need to find a new location for it.

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 2:13 PM

Opyeuclid, I have moved your VEM Free coupon here for safe keeping ( Doc was eyeballin' it pretty heavy).

photo 6d839b75-dc31-4d1b-83ab-c6c18d9267cc_zps5c265f58.jpg

VEM :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:34 AM

renniw52:
    We found OPY's secret closet

I am just glad you didnt find the one with the Grow lights and tin foil lined walls 

renniw52:
    Damn Opy, you missed a hell of a party. Key is back under the rock. May need to find a new location for it.

I put it under the Welcome mat ,, No body will look there .

OPY

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:40 AM

I won't tell anyone where it is, mums the word.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 5:57 AM

photo 6d839b75-dc31-4d1b-83ab-c6c18d9267cc_zps5c265f58.jpg

With all the balls I have I dont need this  ,,  See my Ebay post 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 8:49 AM

So ,  I am still cleaning up and found one of them Didgi Cameras  . Tell me the make and model and I will make sure you get it back . After I down load all the pic,s from it .

Just some of the pic,s were  .

Andyson hacking into my computer ,

Alcaucin holding my cat ,

Yancy looking for Squatch in my back yard ,

Alanti crashing my R/C airplane ,

My Christmas tree on fire , Ithurtswnipee pissing on my Christmas tree to put the fire out ,

Paul , Rebel & Alasso Trashing my Kitchen ,

Patricia Dancing with DrMoose & VEM900 ( she was dancing with someone else other than me, That hurts ).!!!!!!!!

DaddysKat putting Vicks VapoRub on the grips of my golf clubs ,

Winn25 takin pic,s  inside my fridge with the door closed , He is 1 ball short of a sleeve .

MBaggese with Miffy's school girl skirt on , It does match his eyes .

And a pic of Miss Sweet after MB got her skirt off her in just a Thong .  Not that I am a Perv BUT   I will be printing that one 

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:11 AM

SweetMiffy,s  dad just called me , She is going to be 21 on January 3rd and he is having a Pool Party for her .

OPY

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:19 AM

opyeuclid:
    Didgi Cameras  . Tell me the make and model

Definitely some Kodak moments there Opy. I don't recall takin' those pic's but I did lose this one.

opyeuclid:

MBaggese with Miffy's school girl skirt on , It does match his eyes .

Priceless

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:21 AM

opyeuclid:
    on January 3rd and he is having a Pool Party for her .

I sure hope they make the roof off-limits!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2013 9:26 AM

opyeuclid:
    Alcaucin holding my cat ,

You must have missed the pic of him cleaning the litter box!  

Guess where the BM's went!  (I'll give you a hint ... you might want to go to Golfsmith for a new glove!)

And that's VEM's camera ...  It's the Nikon Virtual camera with the VEM block flash attachment!

RSS