Forums

Help › Forums

Meter after WGT maint. Sat.Dec. 14

Sun, Dec 22 2013 4:12 AM (33 replies)
  • edmann
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:37 PM

Is it me or is anybody else having meter issues after the shutdown? I've lost about 1700 credits due to this problem. I want it fixed and soon. I play to have fun, not to struggle.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:14 PM

Ditto

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:33 PM

Ditto x2

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:31 PM

hi

we didn't change anything in the game, so I am not sure why this happened. are you guys getting same thing in other browsers and/or when you cleared cookies/temp files as well?

-wgticon

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:49 PM

I'm using Maxthon, I've tried firefox and IE but they were worse. I've cleaned up my pc ( cleared cache and cookies ) and ran some maintenance. I even got my ISP to give me a faster line and that didn't help ( I was reaching ).

I've sent an email to WGT support and all they said was most meter problems are due to running other programs that use the flash program at the same time as playing golf. I explained to them that I've been here long enough to know that theres hoops to jump through to get a steady meter here. Obviously I'm not going to be running another game or something that would be interrupting the game play. They haven't got back to me on that one.

This all started a couple of days after I bought the Nike Irons. I tried going back to the R11's but they were just as bad. I'm playing the game on pins and needles here. It's not too fun when you haven't got a clue where your balls going to end up.

I've had bad meters before but this has got to be the worst. I feel like the good shots are pure luck now. 

• vincent59
    60 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 7:00 PM

im having the same problem too i use maxthon i clean my cache and my pc with no luck seems my meter does what it wants cant  stop it

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 7:06 PM

I've used Commodo for a long time, always keep things cleaned up and neat. Meter has been very touch and go since last update. Have played a few AS with other members commenting about the same thing. Would it be on all our ends??

• RedBook
    11 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 7:56 PM

Meter has a big appetite for expensive Balls!!!!!!

• bjo12
    495 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 9:13 PM

Cool...then i'm not going loopy - well i might be - but i haven't just imagined some  weird  thing happening to my meter lately. A mind of its own!!! and all the cleaning does nothing to change its mind:))

RSS