Forums

Help › Forums

Meter after WGT maint. Sat.Dec. 14

Sun, Dec 22 2013 4:12 AM (33 replies)
  • jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 7:17 AM

I always do, I hardly have anything happening on my PC when running this game

• toesmcjimmie1212
    35 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 9:12 AM

I downloaded maxthon 3 beta 3.5.2.600, so am I done or should I use a different browser, I currently am using google chrome

• jaderoks
    571 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:07 AM

I would use the Maxthon 3. It seems to have fixed my meter problem....for now

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:37 AM

jaderoks:

thebigeasy707:

This version seems to work pretty good. I'd say my meter is back to 90%. Thanks TBE.

I do have a question though. When there's a flash update does Maxthon update it?

I haven't done any flash updates myself on any browser. I don't have my firefox browser set to automatically update when a new version coms in. 

You have to update the Maxthon browser manually. I have posted this fix a couple of times. Look at search over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:56 AM

If you find a smooth meter then never update. There's no point. 

• acebishop
    116 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 2:25 PM

I use Chrome works good, but the last three days my comodo, safari, and maxthon, wont work very well at all.  Always have to go back to chrome and have no problem, just hate the spacebar wont work.

Ace

• ALDOSCOTLAND
    904 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:35 PM

i have the r11s irons and bought the nike balls level 71 thay say thay have a slower meter well mines is like a ferrari lost a few balls in the last days with meter speed 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Dec 20 2013 5:30 PM

ALDOSCOTLAND:

i have the r11s irons and bought the nike balls level 71 thay say thay have a slower meter well mines is like a ferrari lost a few balls in the last days with meter speed 

The R11 Irons have a fast meter, mixed with the Nike balls... it's a very fast meter speed, like what you were saying...warp speed.

courteneyfish:

If you find a smooth meter then never update. There's no point. 

I thought the same thing, but after awhile the older version cracks it and you can't do anything anymore....lol

I one of those select few people (and not a wgt select few...lol) that has a pretty good meter most of the time.

I have that latest version of flash, and I'm using Fox that just updated their latest version.. and my meter has been jumpy after that.

I'm getting very annoyed,  I think it's time for Wgt to divorce themselves from Flash...  Is there another thing they can go to?

I'm really getting sick of changing browsers when I'm having problems. This is a great game  and alas I have to put up with the rubbish or quit... which I won't do.  Alot of people wish I quit too.....lol

We have to make ends meet at our end, or forever have problems :) Which is sad... we shouldn't have to do that playing this great game.

-Roger

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 2:18 AM

Chrome has two flashes , by removing the first one (pepperflash) I have no issues with typing in games.

RSS