Forums

Help › Forums

French disclamation

Sat, Aug 17 2024 9:56 AM (103 replies)
  • SilverKNite
    79 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 2:19 PM

Think on this if not for the French the early USA probally wouldn't have won the war against England for Independance back in the 1700's and New York Harbor skyline would look completely different without a Frenchman's artistic abilities so why not give Honor where Honor is due and give the French an Avatar 

SK

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 3:45 PM

I already exposed this kind of argument, but WGT is on the west coast, the Statue of Liberty, Lafayette, Washington, Jefferson, the 56 fathers of the Nation nothing care to them, they are Chinese, Japanese, Hispanic and whatelse and do nothing to *** the history of the United States

Anyway I will not worry me more of your identity problems, we just want a French avatar, just beccause we pay for.

That's all, putain.

• HenriChinaski
    94 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 4:13 PM

frappefort:
    LOLLLL,,,  Thank you for the  nice words ....      :)   But you know  i am not French  from France .....     I am Quebecois (French Canadian)(...)

Vive le Québec ivre ! ;)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Mar 19 2015 8:18 PM

LOLLLL                      HenriChinaski  ......          Thanks  for reminding    all ......  there is a big difference      between   French   and Quebecois ,the same  thing for American  being called English....    meaning Great Britton      .  I support  a French avatar but I would be classy about it and leave all comments about  other country out of it ....like I said before  WGT will at a certain time make a decision  ............   I have and had from my WGT  start  a Canadian avatar ..... used it twice.....lollllll........   so  it is no big deal Gents.                                           

• rollone
    776 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 2:59 PM

Viva la France

• Briton
    38 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 1:32 AM

neibaf:

If you want this one idea for the Europe Avatar :

I'd like to change my flag to the EU and I'd be happy with that European avatar...blue trousers though. 

• neibaf
    202 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 7:58 AM

Hello, I come back to this post to ask again the possibility on the part of WGT give us a French avatar? 2 years that we posted the first request ... I do not think that it's very complicated to achieve, I have submitted several ideas on this post but nothing comes from WGT ..... If only wgt could say yes or no it would be nice rather than posting the request for 2 years .....

• Kepone18
    196 Posts
    Wed, Oct 28 2015 8:43 AM

This alone warrants a French avatar. My favourite brand!!!

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sat, Nov 14 2015 10:44 AM

San Francisco City Hall this night.

Thank San Franciso and American peoples.

Thank also to our friends in Sydney, Rio de Janeiro, others towns and countries whose did the same.

Car voyez vous la France a changé l'image du monde, non pas tant pour ce qu'elle a fait mais pour ce qu'elle a pensé faire.

This is what join France with America since Georges Washington to Pastor Luther King, we dreamed of a world.

That add more to convince WGT's lawless mercenaries to create in 3 minutes a french avatar ?

Or not ?

RSS