Forums

Help › Forums

On the 10th, 12th day of Christmas...

Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM (117 replies)
  • Swingx4
    502 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 5:20 AM

I'd be very grateful for a new iron set.

The whole 12 days of Christmas gifting is very cool.

Hope everyone has great holidays!

• DejaVu31
    104 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 5:48 AM

Seasons Greetings.

Thanks to WGT and Icon for their Christmas offer.

While I would love the L67 Callaway X Hot Driver to make more par 4s reachable in two, I think there are people who could use such a gift more than myself.

I would however enjoy a sleeve of Snow Vapor Balls to play on Christmas day while I wait for my wife to get home from work.

Merry Christmas to all from Japan.

• stevejr2013
    16 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 6:06 AM

Merry Christmas fellow golfers! I'm not one to ask for things but could use a good putter for my game if there is others to more deserving that is good too. Merry Christmas all and may you all be blessed! Thanks Steve.

• slewdog
    3 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 6:26 AM

im just now getting back in to the game due to my equiment and funds. i lost my need to play i would love a new driver thanks

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 6:35 AM

Thanks to Wgt for what they are doing and have a merry christmas, and if anybody deserves anything more, should be the gents that spend alot of time in the forums helping other members, like Alanti, Renniw, Shrude, Alcaccin, alosso and others for what they do. Just my opinion, as all i need is golf balls and snow balls wont do it for me. ..Have a great day of giving.

• jayheels
    148 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 6:38 AM

The l94 max iron set or the l97 nike VR iron set either would be great thank you.

• cycle0
    38 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 6:42 AM

First Post on the forum, hope that I am doing this correctly.

Thanks WGT mods, the both of you!  How can you keep up with all this, shorthanded and all?

I would like a new driver, but am clueless as to which would be best at only level 54. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

cycle0

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:33 AM

I would like a sleeve of snowballs from Santa if this day is still going on.

Thanks WGT for all of your hard work with this game and for taking part in this awesome event!  Merry Christmas!

• Romeyn1
    9 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:54 AM

WGTIcon Merry Christmas !! I hope you pick me Santa.... Have a awesome Christmas and a happy new year, P.S. Thank you to all the Santa's out there doing great things for people who are less fortunate. 

• johnnyrebbel
    220 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 8:05 AM

duffer19:
    I think renniw52 Should get a Gift from WGT , Today he played his 1000 day in a row

and i thought i was doin gd with 10 days in a row oh my 

Merry Christmas to all

RSS