Forums

Help › Forums

On the 10th, 12th day of Christmas...

Thu, Nov 20 2014 9:38 PM (117 replies)
  • CHarsch
    207 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:25 PM

While I'm content with what I have (although a spiffy new avatar or a golf bag would sure be nice), I'd like to offer my buddy MRPHIL1 up for consideration for some irons or wedges.  He's just starting out and struggling to learn.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:59 PM

I thank WGT and especially Icon and Shoe for joining in on the 12 Days of Christmas.  Its a good thing you're doing for the community!

Have fun with your day and have a great Holiday.

All I want from WGT for Christmas is for Icon, Shoe and Chad Nelson to continue to be such good sports when I feature them in the Enquirer.  You guys have been great. 

Happy Holidays WGT!

Andy

P.S. OK maybe a couple more things, I need a picture of Shoe to work with, a video of Chad dancing or singing, an a set of L97 Nikes would be nice too.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:13 PM

opyeuclid:

Can I post for Tripping now and save him from having to !

LMAO.......I'll bet he STILL posts!!!

• sayanmania
    54 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:55 PM

I want the cleveland CG16 wedges...

Can Santa help me?

• sayanmania
    54 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:09 PM

also i want the TaylorMade Ghost Spider Putter 35+...but i would prefer the putter...

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:57 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

And the same to you's…..

Lovely to see you guys involved too :-)

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:58 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

And the same to you's…..

Lovely to see you guys involved too :-)

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 9:35 PM

Well , i think  ,i will take a chance here , iron set you said  , i have  been waiting for a free Rental weekend to try the new iron set WGT came out with ,,,  it is a expensive set Level 97 i think  .......               But  come to think of it , this  Thread  was to help  lower tier  players ....  i was just hoping realy .....   lol   ...    But   , Thank you  WGT ,WGTicon ,and WGTdbloshoe  for taking this day to gift  .    Happy Holidays to all of you   .......             Francois (Frapp)

• Steven22
    82 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:24 PM

Can I receive a gift because is my birthday lol (22th) ? If so I wouldn't mind take a wedge: 
    TaylorMade ATV 60° Wedge (L87+) I'll be off 3 days from now due to party (you're invited lol) and Christmas, so I wanted to say thanks for all the santas it was really helpful, stay awesome, Happy holidays! 

• TheWadester
    25 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:38 AM

Thank you for your generous gifts WGT and everybody else involved in the 12 days!  Helping alot of players solidify their game.

I am just an iron set away from a solid set of clubs, still rocking the starter irons.  I would love to have a set of Taylormade Speedblade Irons lever 54 for the holidays! Thanks again for all the givings, guys.

RSS