Help › Forums

Merry Christmas everyone!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Dec 25 2013 10:50 AM (7 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 5:07 AM

Hi everyone!

I hope that everyone has a beautiful Christmas with their family and loved ones. In the middle of everything that is wrong in this world, and with all the problems everyone faces on a daily basis, it's very hard to remember to give thanks for what we have.

Thank you WGT for creating this game that we all enjoy and for being so generous with your time and your gifts to us from time to time. Sometimes you do a great job and sometimes you do a not so okay job but you gave us a great great game!

A special thanks to every one who works at WGT, especially Icon and Shoe for being so fair and for always trying to do the best for us. Even VEM9000 who has a really horrid job! Hahaha!

And thank you each and every one of you in these fora for going out of your way to make me feel at home here and for all your encouragement and kindness. I can't even name all the people who have shown me what it really means to just you know, be NICE!

I don't always deserve your friendship but I do try very very hard to be good.

I wish everyone Peace, Love and Blessings today!

Yay!

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 7:00 AM

Merry Christmas & happy New Year ! My job really isn't so bad, though it is difficult to make friends at times. Pretty late night last night, may have to take a nap this afternoon.

VEM:)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 7:24 AM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Miffy ... you've been been one of the bright spots here in the forum ...

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 7:25 AM

Merry Christmas Miffy!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 9:06 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I don't always deserve your friendship

Yes you do!

Merry Christmass Miffy.

;-)  hehehe

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 9:11 AM

sweetmiffy:
    A special thanks to every one who works at WGT, especially Icon and Shoe for being so fair and for always trying to do the best for us.

Merry Christmas Miss Sweet

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 10:00 AM

sweetmiffy:
    And thank you each and every one of you in these fora for going out of your way to make me feel at home here and for all your encouragement and kindness. I can't even name all the people who have shown me what it really means to just you know, be NICE!

Being a first-year newbie, I agree ... several wonderful people on this site that make this game and site extremely fun!

Thanks for the friendship, Miffy!  Always fun.  I hope we get a chance to get in a game sometime!

Merry Christmas to you and yours ... you're very special in my book!

Kat ♥

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Dec 25 2013 10:50 AM

Take care Miff and I hope you had a great day.

RSS