Forums

Help › Forums

free christmas ball.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 27 2013 1:32 PM (1 replies)
  • JBYANCA44
    1 Posts
    Thu, Dec 26 2013 9:09 PM

i am not writing this post to get a free christmas ball, thruthfully  i could care less, but when you say for anybody who plays on christmas day will recieve one, then dont you guys think you should honor what you advertise, that could be form of false advertising. i come here to pass time, i have never spent a penny nor am i a wgt member, neither of those things will ever happen. the reason i state this is because it is ridiculous to continuously see the shots that wgt gives to its members and money spenders than it gives to players such as myself. its too obvious guys. please change it just a wee bit., oh my here comes some more ridiculousness for myself. lol.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 1:32 PM

JBYANCA44:

i am not writing this post to get a free christmas ball, thruthfully  i could care less, but when you say for anybody who plays on christmas day will recieve one, then dont you guys think you should honor what you advertise, that could be form of false advertising. i come here to pass time, i have never spent a penny nor am i a wgt member, neither of those things will ever happen. the reason i state this is because it is ridiculous to continuously see the shots that wgt gives to its members and money spenders than it gives to players such as myself. its too obvious guys. please change it just a wee bit., oh my here comes some more ridiculousness for myself. lol.

Do yourself a favor and click on "account" above the "Play Now". Look for this entry:

12.25.13 Promotion bonus received: 1 Snow Vapor Ball Promotion Earned 0 Cr

If you see that^... you recieved the ball.

I see you use only starter gear so you've possibly never had to change equipment. The Snow Vapor Ball won't automatically be in your bag to play. You have to equip it. Check your account to see if you received it on Dec 25th. If you did, look in FAQ to see how to put it in your bag to play.

GL.

RSS