Forums

Help › Forums

Help: Camera angles

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 10 2014 10:53 AM (1 replies)
  • Jasall
    2 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2013 4:19 PM

1st. of all i could not find anywhere to make this thread, so i hope it´s okay to post here..

I've been playing this game for countless Month, days and hours, took a good long break(6-12month) to renew the interest for playing the game. 

I've now been playing the last 10 days ore so, and im beginning to have some major issues with the camera angles.

Let me try to explain it a bit better what im experiencing, and please take notice i never played golf IRL(in real life) so i will probaly not use the correct words, i hope you can still follow my point of view :)

Ever sins i started playing on wgt i've used the camera angle on the avatar to do my precision shots.(Such as putting and playing for the green / shots when the avatar is in the picture)

And after i came back from my break, it's like there has been an update where all the camera angles have been moved 10-20% maby to give a better view.(instead of camera points on the avatars back, it's been move a bit to the right)

And this forces me to use the reverse camera angle, and that just don't work well when you have to play to the green.

And eventhough reverse is a little better when you have to put, the normal angle almost makes it impossible to visualize the put.

This totally resets all i've trained over the past 2 years? i've spend learning and mastering, and it's making it near impossible to get back without starting almost from square 1.

1. Im sure many here have been playing almost every day for several years, no one of you guys are having the same problem/issue ?

2. Is there a way for me to change the camera angle, so i maby can use the old style?

I have no problem if the avatar will block the flag cause he is translucent, i just want to get back to where i don't have to spend month getting back to a acceptable level :)

Hope it all just made a little sens, and may you all come safe into 2014 :)

Regards Jan 'jasall' S

• Jasall
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 10:53 AM

Not even one person in wgt are having the same problems ?

what about admin's playing the game that have a knowledge of the changes ?

RSS