Forums

Help › Forums

What do you think of indoor golf (as in on a golf simulator)?

Fri, Jan 10 2014 2:58 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • reid72
    48 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 6:54 AM

If you have, I would really love a few minutes of your time to get your opinions.  I am doing research to discover what options, programs or services could help drive more play for indoor golf centers.

To this end, I've set up a short survey (only 8 questions) on your indoor golf preferences.

Participants get a free copy of the survey and a link to a free Excel-based golf performance analysis tool.

Read more: 
    http://www.yardstickgolf.com/player-panel.html

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 9:14 AM

I took your survey ... but because I own a simulator, my answers really don't fit the criteria of your survey.

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 9:17 AM

This opened in my home town, popped in and viewed the amenities and was quite impressed with what I seen of the simulators. Hope to get there very soon.

The Domes

• reid72
    48 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 10:15 AM

DaddysKat:

I took your survey ... but because I own a simulator, my answers really don't fit the criteria of your survey.

Thanks - which simulator do you own?

• reid72
    48 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 10:16 AM

Mushy01:

This opened in my home town, popped in and viewed the amenities and was quite impressed with what I seen of the simulators. Hope to get there very soon.

The Domes

Go for it - it is a great experience.  Afterwards, if you remember, please take my survey and let me know what you thin about the experience and how it could be better.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 10:22 AM

reid72:

HD Golf simulator.  Got it for Christmas.

A couple of really cool features with simulators (1) you can practice any shot and never lose a golf ball (2) you don't have to record your score, since it's a simulation.  Kind of "real life sandbagging" if you have a high handicap and only play real golf once or twice a month.

• DanaDane1
    21 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 10:30 AM

Def..be nice to have , I played simulators a couple times.they do help with your swing to some extent ..and it was nice because I don't golf in the snow..

• fosho57
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 11:07 AM

DaddysKat:

reid72:

A couple of really cool features with simulators (1) you can practice any shot and never lose a golf ball (2) you don't have to record your score, since it's a simulation.  Kind of "real life sandbagging" if you have a high handicap and only play real golf once or twice a month.

This concerns the difficulty the course at The Olympic club. Some of the par 4s are honestly troom long. When Merion came online some par fours changed to par fives. Just in name fair competion some of Olympic's should be adjusted from par 4s to par 5s

• reid72
    48 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 11:55 AM

DaddysKat:

reid72:

Officially jealous - that's one heck of a system

• reid72
    48 Posts
    Thu, Jan 2 2014 12:38 PM

DanaDane1:

Def..be nice to have , I played simulators a couple times.they do help with your swing to some extent ..and it was nice because I don't golf in the snow..

Very true - think you'd be willing to do me a solid and take 5 mins to do a survey on indoor golf?

http://www.yardstickgolf.com/player-panel.html

Thanks!

• PAGES
RSS