Quitters

rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:50 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • usw1748
    14 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 10:19 AM

Hi,

I have not played hear in a little while and I wanted to check out Oakmont that I have plyed the course besides cloest to the hole. I thought with all of the new changes things might be different. I just played a multiplayer game with 4 people and 3 of them quit. 2 of them made it unitl almost the last hole and the last player waited until the last putt to quit. I don't want to hear that things come up and that sort of BULL amlost every single time players quitt. There has to be some sort of penalty. PERIOD. Or s warning that these players quitt alot. Come on WGT lets get this fixed.

Bye now

USW1748

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 10:26 AM

How about we start a no quit club?

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 11:15 AM

piztaker:

How about we start a no quit club?

How about we start a no allowed to post quitter posts club? This is such a loser topic

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 11:20 AM

I've just stopped buying balls and equipment.. figured that if enough of us do that then WGT will listen...lol. ... if 400 playerz are not buying ballz every 2 dayz they will feel the pinch...  imagine if 4000 did it.. bet they would act...

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 11:27 AM

Hey Kas,

We could start a 4some with these guys and I can guarantee you that we will be alone by the time we reach the 4th tee.  Happens all the time.

• TerrySpina
    30 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 11:32 AM

salamii, add me as a friend to the end...lol , I'll play anytime I'm on

I've been from 65-75+average 3 er 4 times now...lol...it'z just a score

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 12:04 PM

not this again,,,,,  averages mean nothing I hear the objectors say....so if they dont matter, what are you so worried about? one up men-ship?...i too hate quitters...the ones with no etiquette....dont freeze the game and ive got no problem...i usually play till the last hole whatever....if im not doin so well i tell my opponents and bail (the words economically challenged come to mind).....you know if youve beaten the opposition,,,if they choose to quit, it has no bearing on your game ...so you have to play a few holes on your own  (thats if YOU choose to finish): BOO HOO!  you pays your money, you takes your choice.... IMO

play matchplay...you cant quit

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 1:06 PM

TerrySpina:

salamii, add me as a friend to the end...lol , I'll play anytime I'm on

I've been from 65-75+average 3 er 4 times now...lol...it'z just a score

Terry,

I was just making fun of the first 2 guys on top.  My remark was purely tongue and cheek.

I really couldn't care less if someone quit's in a multi,  its a non issue for me because I don't play random multi's.   And if  I do play it's all about catching up with old  friends, and having a good time. The golf is secondary.

• resozv
    895 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:30 PM

~SIGH~

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 4:38 PM

quitters are now not only just occasionally freezing people by quitting wrong.. but costing other players time and in many cases a great deal of EXP points

• PAGES
RSS