rated by 0 users
Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:50 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:09 PM

RampantFrenzy:
    but costing other players time and in many cases a great deal of EXP points

I haven't had it happen yet, what happens when someone quits and freezes the game, does everyone lose the exp points?

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:25 PM

VanHalenLover:
    I haven't had it happen yet, what happens when someone quits and freezes the game, does everyone lose the exp points?

If the game freezes,  all you have to do is close the game window and restart. When  you resume,  click play once again and you will be prompted to resume the previous game or to forfeit the game.  You just finish the round as a single and save your precious points.

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Sat, Sep 4 2010 5:50 PM

salamii:

VanHalenLover:

If the game freezes,  all you have to do is close the game window and restart. When  you resume,  click play once again and you will be prompted to resume the previous game or to forfeit the game.  You just finish the round as a single and save your precious points.

except you get a lot less for single player than multi rounds..

thus not only costing the extra TIME it takes to complete each hole in multi rounds.. but also the extra EXP for "interacting with other players"

• PAGES
RSS