Forums

Help › Forums

Just Asking

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 10 2014 7:10 PM (7 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 5:45 PM

If you are on my friends list and won't accept a game invite, then why are you on my friends list?????? If this is going to be an ongoing thing, then please remove me from your list of friends. I enjoy playing with my friends.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 6:07 PM

I am not being ugly here, just saying, if we never play a round together or talk at all then what is the purpose?

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 6:29 PM

Hey Ren ... I'm sorry for declining your request ... that makes 3 I know!

It was more a luck of the draw, or in your case, unlucky draw (maybe).  I had just accepted an AS game when your request came up.

We'll get in a game ... I promise!

Kat ♥

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 6:46 PM

Hello Renn,    you invited  me  ,   just 3 players ,   you tried to get some , did not work  ,so   you tried again only 3 of us again  ,,,no taker   ,,,,now i am hitching to play  , so you tried again  no luck ,,,,,  so i disconect i get an invite from a friend  we are 3  ( 10 sec  it took ,,,,, )   so i say  Renn  trying to get one going (AL)      we tried to invite you  you where Red  ,,,,       Sorry   ,,,,lest try  again soon .....                 Frapp    PS: i would never take you out of my friends list   LOLlllll         mon ami)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 6:59 PM

I currently have 149 friends, or so it says on my profile page. I actually have about 20 that will play a game from time to time. It is time to purge the files. If I delete you and you feel I was wrong doing so, then send a new invite, but only if you want to play once in awhile. If you are never available for a game then don't waste our time. To me the numbers on the friends list is another stat, I pay no attentions to stats.

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 7:09 PM

Actually i want to delete all friends. Except players who play match play

• alexk345
    1,148 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 7:09 PM

Actually i want to delete all friends. Except players who play match play

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Fri, Jan 10 2014 7:10 PM

Hey Frap, Renni or Kat Can I play sometime also?-lol not very good but good conversation and humor and willing to learn-Gdog8

RSS