Forums

Help › Forums

I'm retiring this account.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:51 PM (116 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 8:37 AM

Jason ... you hit the nail right on the head .. I played him before the change ... He's about 1/2 as good as he said he is.    The guy is living in little dream world all his own.   Best thing is for him to start a new account, get banned, start another one, get banned, etc. etc. etc.  

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 8:40 AM

WOW guys WGT WILL NOT BAN ANYBODY AS LONG AS THAT PERSON HAS A DIFFERENT E-MAIL AND STARTS AN ACCOUNT WHY WOULD THEY THROW MONEY AWAY?

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 8:49 AM

LOL, The king is dead. Dude was such a JOKE to begin with. It's too hard I quit, what a fkn tool. Called out the biggest names in game, then poof idiot can't even play on his HOME course now LMFAO. JB

• Bigfoot49uk
    59 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 8:53 AM

I have to admit I'm for any changes that stop "silly low" scores being posted, no matter the level of expertise. The game should mimic the real game, and real players don't average 57 or anything like it.

• jasondement
    322 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:01 AM

Bigfoot49uk:

I have to admit I'm for any changes that stop "silly low" scores being posted, no matter the level of expertise. The game should mimic the real game, and real players don't average 57 or anything like it.

That's what I'm saying big. If you don't think this is a good thing and you can't score with the better players just have a look at the ready go leader boards. Seems you can now win a tournament with a 62-66 score on 18 (or at least top 5) in most of them and a 30-34 will get you crystal in the 9 holes (also in most of them). Seems pretty close to a PGA tournament scorboard to me. I know these score will come down for lots of people in the future and that will be time for another change.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:01 AM

lvietri:
    Jason ... you hit the nail right on the head .. I played him before the change ... He's about 1/2 as good as he said he is.    The guy is living in little dream world all his own.   Best thing is for him to start a new account, get banned, start another one, get banned, etc. etc. etc. 

Yeah, it was one of the worst rounds that I've ever had, and instead of tying you, forcing the game to go to extra holes, which I could've done by sinking a 1.5 ft putt, I rocketed it off the green because I felt that I'd played so bad that I didn't deserve to be given the chance to win.

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:02 AM

Hey Big those guys that shot those scores will still be lower than us mortals

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:03 AM

jbenny11:
    LOL, The king is dead. Dude was such a JOKE to begin with. It's too hard I quit, what a fkn tool. Called out the biggest names in game, then poof idiot can't even play on his HOME course now LMFAO. JB

Remember that one time I beat you in a MPC in the first 5 holes or so, and I said that I didn't want to play again?

It's because I didn't want to take your money.  Felt sorry for ya.  Didn't think you had any chance of winning.

PS: I love the fact that you've only managed to post one single round since 9/1.  Scared to ruin our average, are we?  lol...

• Chazzz7
    53 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:04 AM

Hey Charl better to be thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:06 AM

Hey Chazzz better to use punctuation and try to think of your own insults than to be thought of as having the intellectual prowess of your average third-grader hurr hurrr

RSS