Forums

Help › Forums

I'm retiring this account.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:51 PM (116 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:10 AM

Funny .. i didn't even say who won or lost ...I just said your not 1/2 as good as you said you were.

Then again .. i'm not the one that said I was any good ... i totally suck at this Golf Simulator.

If you want to play a game and score low .. go play TW ....If you are any good .. Man up and play to your self-touted ability.

too funny

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:13 AM

lvietri:
    LOL .. yeah right bud ... and i missed all 4 putts from inside 7 ft because i just can't play .. lmao ....

Never said anything about you not being able to play.  I said I had one of my worst rounds ever, so I rocketed the ball off the green because I didn't feel that I should have the chance to win in a tiebreaker.  Out of humility, I felt that I should lose.  Pretty simple, really.

• lawman48
    3,147 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:32 AM

I hope WGT keep making this game harder to play, i don't give a rats *** about how high my averages go, i love the challenge of now trying to get  back to what they were before the change. If i dont make it, so what, i will still enjoy playing. 

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:34 AM

This guy is all talk. Just like he wouldn't post the ready goes he was entering. Once again I dare you to put you money where your mouth is. Declare the name of your second account since you yourself said you are being on the up and up. Also if you were half as smart as you think you would be able to predict that if you where ever so stupid as to ever gift any player from your account it will be reported by the many people you have so endeared here. Once again thanks for the laugh. I alway enjoy seeing people make a complete ass of themselves. I see a movie in your future. Dumb and Dumber meets the incredibility stupid. If anything you are entertaining. lolol

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:51 AM

Hello? Is this the thread for drama queens?

• Mem11
    199 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 9:58 AM

Kaslo:
    Declare the name of your second account

CharlemagneRH2

Doesn't look like he's hiding anything LOL...  If WGT let's him get away with this, then multiple accounts become the norm.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's a third, fourth, or fifth one.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:03 AM

Kaslo:
    This guy is all talk. Just like he wouldn't post the ready goes he was entering. Once again I dare you to put you money where your mouth is. Declare the name of your second account since you yourself said you are being on the up and up. Also if you were half as smart as you think you would be able to predict that if you where ever so stupid as to ever gift any player from your account it will be reported by the many people you have so endeared here. Once again thanks for the laugh. I alway enjoy seeing people make a complete ass of themselves. I see a movie in your future. Dumb and Dumber meets the incredibility stupid. If anything you are entertaining. lolol

Not only did I tell you exactly what RG's that I was entering, but I also already posted the name of my second account in this thread.

This account is officially retired unless WGT fixes the problem to my satisfaction, so I don't actually play on two accounts.  I am only playing on RH2.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:06 AM

lawman48:
    I hope WGT keep making this game harder to play, i don't give a rats *** about how high my averages go, i love the challenge of now trying to get  back to what they were before the change. If i dont make it, so what, i will still enjoy playing.

I also don't care at all how high my average is, but I play this game for the R-G's, and if I can do anything about it, which I can and am doing right now, I'm not going to tee off from the black tees when sandbaggers can tee off from the pro or even amateur tees.  I am more than willing to play a harder game, but the game should be made harder for everyone.  I'm not going to accept a 7 stroke penalty for being good and putting honest scores down on my record as opposed to sandbagging.

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:14 AM

thanks you have been reported. Enjoy your ban.

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Sun, Sep 5 2010 10:14 AM

My ave. charmane has been 65 for over a year. Don't remember playing you, if I did I'm sure it was at Kia. lol Hit me up we can take a crack at Oakmont :)    holy shilt the guy really did start another account CYA.

RSS