Forums

Help › Forums

Legends are less

Sat, Sep 18 2010 2:26 PM (38 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:45 PM

LOL .. SP you always make me laugh .... trust me ... "another 6 inches and you'll get your diamond" ... gotta love it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 4:29 PM

LOL! I can never get anything past you, Lou...you are good. LOL

• joroha3
    4 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 4:44 PM

All the Masters that went to Legends that I see that compete in most of the tourneys are still shooting very low scores , -5 &-6 under for nine holes. Seems like it does not matter where they hit from They must get close to the pin to make all those birdies, because nobodys putting avg from 20 feet or longer is that good.

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 4:58 PM

I'm marvelling at some of the scores being posted. I played the Bethpage Black single play 18, and managed to come away pleased with having shot a 68, which had 2 birdies, and had to save par on 10 holes where I missed the green in regulation. When I checked the leaderboard, there's a score of 62 sitting at the top, which is massively impressive.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 10:48 AM

Rightin:
    ,,I made master on Bethpage before there were other courses available, and played there as master for months before Kiawah was brought into the mix.  

Is this a fable? Kiawah was the first course available here at WGT...front nine only, then the back nine was added. Then BPB came along months afterward.

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 11:43 AM

SP you always want six more inches, can't you be satisfied.

Great drive there, I can't even seem to get back the 375 range, probably need to play more at St Andrews to get it.

I have watched my average go up 5 or 6 strokes.  I play all different courses and with the new tees and green speed I struggle to shoot 4 under par.  I have actually enjoyed the new challenge a great deal, green speed seems very inconsistent to me though and never have I seen so many lip outs.

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 4:36 AM

SweetiePie:

Rightin:
    ,,I made master on Bethpage before there were other courses available, and played there as master for months before Kiawah was brought into the mix.  

Is this a fable? Kiawah was the first course available here at WGT...front nine only, then the back nine was added. Then BPB came along months afterward.

I guess WGT were being particularly cruel to him then, only allowing him to playing on Bethpage.

It's always amazing, just how jumbled up peoples memory gets. Makes me wonder what things I remember from the past, didn't happen quite how I remember them.

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:12 AM

Fu@# this godamn bullsh$%!!!!  How can I beat other Masters in match play challenges when my tees are 20-50yrds further back!!!!!  I came back after taking a break off this game.  This is horsesh$%. 

WHERE IS MY 350 YRD DRIVER????? HUH WHERE IS IT GODAMNIT?? WHERE IS MY LEGEND FU*&ING DRIVER WGT A$$HOL#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORSESH%^ !!  HORSESH^& 

• Naughtyone
    873 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 5:38 AM

Rightin:

Funny to see all those Legends, averages sky rocketing,,,lol  Hey!! But I also am a Legend, and now can attest to this; I play like a amteur and feel like a Hack!!!  Give me a break,,,,And for all others who are trying so hard not to give in, and watch there averages climb, no shame 4 u ,,,,,Your day is soon to come,,,,Believe this; someone will think you are a cheat,,,,,lmao   Oh!   And thank you WGT,, I spent all this time and money just to get knocked down by the worst cheats of them all.   And then as to add insult to injury, be called what I have only seen and heard dead called,,,a " Legend"  OMG   Give me a break,,, Better Fix your own meters, they'll be like ours before long,,,I see and believe what others are downloading on you now.      I am Looking for another site myself, and maybe in time,,there will be one like the real game of golf, not the game of chance this is.  The chance here is, they will change it when you invest and start to improve.   But not to worry,,They WTG will sell better equipment soon, believe that,,they'll come out with the almighty 300 yrd drivers and betters balls,, and then this will all start over again,, Humm!! Maybe when they finally get to a 400 yrd driver and 4 dot distance balls this will all be closest to the hole,,,,nroflmao

As I commented on your earlier post Ken-- alot of us were judged soley on a 12--14 round average..not total rounds played, credits won, trophies, high in stats..etc. 

The only solution I see besides quitting here and moving on is to protest.

I have boycotted playing anyone ,  and will not be purchasing my favorite vapor balls till I see them 4-5 dots in distance-spin and feel..

A "Legend Driver" may not be the answer here--Legend  balls would be, in my opinion.

I won't be shocked if they are 500 credits a sleeve..Lmao !!

I urge all who feel as we do join in the protest and sit it out and wait..

I still play the  CTTH  to keep my level creeping along..If they insist we remain Legends, I feel our level should start out at 90+..

Does this make too much sense?...

Connie

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Sep 9 2010 9:32 AM

TurkishTerror:

Fu@# this godamn bullsh$%!!!!  How can I beat other Masters in match play challenges when my tees are 20-50yrds further back!!!!!  I came back after taking a break off this game.  This is horsesh$%. 

WHERE IS MY 350 YRD DRIVER????? HUH WHERE IS IT GODAMNIT?? WHERE IS MY LEGEND FU*&ING DRIVER WGT A$HOL#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORSESH%^ !!  HORSESH^& 

It appears the break in rehab failed.

RSS