Forums

Help › Forums

Optimism!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:22 AM (26 replies)
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 12:05 PM

She'll make Legend if she stops playing with those snowball balls. :-)

• ScottHope
    10,361 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 2:11 PM

I hit one into a stream earlier today and strangely it just completely disappeared!

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 4:51 PM

filmslayer:

every time i read your name LB i think of this ...

Oh yeah filmslayer . . . you know Lobsters (and The B-52's!) rock! :)

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 5:15 PM

Lobsterboy:
    Oh yeah filmslayer . . . you know Lobsters (and The B-52's!) rock! :)

that tune will get stuck in your head tho .... lol

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 5:26 PM

sweetmiffy:

My average after making Tour Master went over 72 for some mad reason. And now it's under 67!

In my view, any Tour Master can flat play, and will reach Legend, especially if they have your attitude. You are not a low score "cherry picker" that dumps every round that isn't on course to the next tier...many are, and do just that, only to zoom too quickly into a tier that is way over their head. You have fun playing, enjoy improvement and seem to do this gig in the best way...naturally.

~SP~

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 5:51 PM

I was so excited when I made Legend, I jumped right in and shot a 37, thought hell ya 1 over as a Legend. Whoops 74 average. I laughed my butt off.  I am now down to 66.58. You will make Legend for sure my dear. Listen to SweetiePie and the rest of us for fun players. Enjoy the ride and the company you have along the way.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Jan 28 2014 7:08 PM

Miss Sweet ,

I am a Reformed ( Retired ) forum troll . 

But I will say this ,

It has been a Pleasure to see a player like You join this community !

There is level of this game that has nothing to do with score or stats .

And I know that I am not the only one here to say that you earned that " Level "  

OPY

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:03 AM

courteneyfish:

She'll make Legend if she stops playing with those snowball balls. :-)

hahaha C!!!!!!

I told you that I was using up all my old balls so my good ones don't get worn out! I know, it is VERY distracting but I did warn EVERYONE in the game before we started!

Anyway, it's fun to try and adapt your game when you use different balls. I don't care if it means my average takes longer to come down, cos I'm having fun.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:17 AM

SweetiePie:

In my view, any Tour Master can flat play, and will reach Legend, especially if they have your attitude. You are not a low score "cherry picker" that dumps every round that isn't on course to the next tier...many are, and do just that, only to zoom too quickly into a tier that is way over their head. You have fun playing, enjoy improvement and seem to do this gig in the best way...naturally.

~SP~

Thank you SP, that's very nice of you. I'm not here to win. I just want to have fun with all the awesome friends I've made and everyone is very kind with advice and stuff. And every now and then I play a shot that even makes Lizard69 (my teacher - I'm his very worst pupil) go, "ok, now you're getting it". But then I shoot the next shot into that horrible fescue and I just pack up laughing!

Anyway, you seem very nice (even Opy said you were awesome and he's so in love with that Lynx sl*t I'm surprised he even notices us) AND you are like SERIOUSLY good! Wow! It might be fun to have a game sometime with the Evil Squirrel and some of the other bad BAD people here! Just don't have me on your team unless you feel like losing!

Hahaha!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:19 AM

opyeuclid:

Miss Sweet ,

I am a Reformed ( Retired ) forum troll . 

But I will say this ,

It has been a Pleasure to see a player like You join this community !

There is level of this game that has nothing to do with score or stats .

And I know that I am not the only one here to say that you earned that " Level "  

OPY

hey Mr Opy!

I agree with you. SweetiePie is VERY cool!

RSS