Optimism!!!!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:22 AM (26 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:34 AM

filmslayer:

sweetmiffy:
    I'll never become a Legend. I'm simply not good enough.

yes you will ! i thought the same thing and just before i made it WGT moved the bar with Tour Legend tier . again i thought i wouldn't  be possible , now only 3 strokes away i can see that it is if i decide to keep going . this game is really what you make it , i choose to make it fun ... 

Same message from me sweetmiffy, dont sell yourself short , you will make it to what ever level tier you want, patience  and concentration is the key  to WGT succes.   Two friends made it to TL today ,  and no way i am going to leave them there ,i will join them  in a few months .......           i hope,   if not  more time will be  needed but by gone i am going to make it .                       Keep playing well  sweetmiffy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:35 AM

"Evil Squirrel" "Bad People" I am tucking my tail and going to my tree. My little ball dragging heart is broken. I'll just continue to stay hidden, may be best.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:53 AM

frappefort:

Same message from me sweetmiffy, dont sell yourself short , you will make it to what ever level tier you want, patience  and concentration is the key  to WGT succes.   Two friends made it to TL today ,  and no way i am going to leave them there ,i will join them  in a few months .......           i hope,   if not  more time will be  needed but by gone i am going to make it .                       Keep playing well  sweetmiffy

Thank you Frap! That was a very nice thing to say! And yes you will easily make it to TL!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:55 AM

renniw52:

"Evil Squirrel" "Bad People" I am tucking my tail and going to my tree. My little ball dragging heart is broken. I'll just continue to stay hidden, may be best.

(eyeroll)

You KNOW that you are bad! hahaha! But in a nice way!

{huggz}

• TheBigSlink
    63 Posts
    Wed, Jan 29 2014 9:41 PM

sweetmiffy:
    And every now and then I play a shot that even makes Lizard69 (my teacher - I'm his very worst pupil) go, "ok, now you're getting it"

Just do what Zen master Liz tells you to do and you will get there very soon. Then,.. if you're anything like me you'll be wishing you where a TM again and playing off the kiddies tees.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Jan 30 2014 10:12 AM

TheBigSlink:

Just do what Zen master Liz tells you to do and you will get there very soon. Then,.. if you're anything like me you'll be wishing you where a TM again and playing off the kiddies tees.

I never want to go backwards. I just don't think I have the ability to go very much more forward.

But more importantly, I really really hope that the word "where" was just a mistype.

Oh yah and the tees I play off are not "kiddies tees". It's a reflection of my current playing abilities and to denigrate it is a diss to me.

Liz is awesome. And I think one of the true geniuses here..

Thank you BS for your nice message.

• TheBigSlink
    63 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:22 AM

sweetmiffy:
    But more importantly, I really really hope that the word "where" was just a mistype.

Typo for sure.

No diss,... in fact,....I remember now,.....TM tees were very far away ;)

RSS