Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Changes

Fri, Feb 21 2014 8:17 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 1:46 AM

I would like to know what moron made those changes and totally disorganized it. Very freekin asanine if you ask me.Sort by price / level etc etc options are a must .

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 2:25 AM

BuckD214:

I can understand that the old "dot" rating system probably had some limitations & therefore needed an upgrade, but was it really necessary to completely jumble everything? The layout made sense before, but now it's just a mess.........or am I missing something?

It may not have been the same intention, however, here is a time tested fact of life: When a grocery store does a complete reset, sales volume always increases. People still buy their routine products and purchase new other products as they search for the standard robot goods.

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2014 3:02 AM

Nobody likes change, but I have to agree with the views posted so far.

I had a quick browse and was totally confused. I was trying to look by level and then by new items. All I could see were lower level items. I don't find the numbers as easy to understand as the dots.

I suppose we will get use to it. In a few months we will wonder what all the fuss was about.

I'm not a greengrocer. However, if I was trying to find a bottle milk I would probably give up and go without.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:31 AM

Is there a post that explains how to understand this new system?  I assume that 1 is LOW and 5 is HIGH. What does it mean when a ball is a 2 or 2.5 ? Does it have more or less of a given quality? Why WGT can you just leave stuff be???

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 7:38 AM

TracyMax:
    I assume that 1 is LOW and 5 is HIGH.

Except for the putter. 5 is the slowest meter.

TracyMax:
    What does it mean when a ball is a 2 or 2.5

The same thing 2 dots vs 2 1/2 dots meant.

• ScottHope
    10,354 Posts
    Fri, Feb 21 2014 8:17 AM

You could read this in addition to Jim's post, hopefully it won't cause more confusion.

• PAGES
RSS