Help › Forums

You know that post I wrote...

Thu, Feb 27 2014 3:30 PM (76 replies)
  • CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 1:51 PM

alcaucin:

fatdan:
    I was also surprised it lasted as long as it did, just as surprised as I am that this one is still alive....

See, on a serious note...that ^^ is the kind of mentality we don't need..

THEY  will jump on your bandwagon ?

IF one person out of 30 "doesn't like it..bin it"

Should be the other way around imo ?

Andy

Andy,

I mentioned having moderated 2 different message boards for a reason. Sometimes threads are locked or removed from member complaints but most of the time  it's because it's the policy of the host website. I don't think anyone complained about the other one and I can't see anyone complaining to WGT about this one. What may happen is the moderators here read it and decide that it's not within the policy mandate to allow it to remain. Being a moderator isn't much fun and that's why I don't do it anymore. You become friends with the members but then there's times when you have to do what you're contracted to do for the company. That's when those friendships get strained. Both sites I worked never allowed open questioning of the decisions that the host site administration made regarding message board policy. Just for perspective, one of the two I worked was an US Television Network Website messageboard. The amount of "policy" was staggering.

~CD~

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 1:53 PM

alcaucin:

fatdan:
    I was also surprised it lasted as long as it did, just as surprised as I am that this one is still alive....

Andy

Andy,  you and I have disgreed in the past...and, in ths case, I'd offer that your use of the word "we" should actually be "I"...As in, it's your opinion. While anyone can agree to disagree,  I believe you are out of line by making a statement that presumes your opinion is that of the masses...."we"....

I guess that in the end, it doesn't really matter though, as WGT has the only opinion that matters here...the power of the almighty moderators.

Your mileage may vary.....

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 1:57 PM

alcaucin:

Andy

I disagree, this is not the type of thread we need since the 1st one got way out there, I am having trouble with Oakmont #2, after reading this thread I'm still having trouble with Oak #2...If miffy becomes a world class shooter I will still have trouble with oak #2 unless I figure it out or I get some advice...I personally don't care if miffy learns to shoot or doesn't, that doesn't mean I don't like miffy...I have a VERY VERY strong opinion on guns from personal experience and a tendency to speak bluntly whether I should or should'nt, and even I stayed away from that thread like the plaque..

We had a guy START a thread just to say he quits, yesterday another guy says he is committing suicide soon because his family doesn't respect him and he plays this game so bad it is pushing him closer to actually doing it, now that's a WTF!!!!

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 2:05 PM

fatdan:
    It was a joke son,

Ahhh, a colourful attempt at humour then?  I stand corrected...   ;-)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 2:15 PM

Jerm65:

Ahhh, a colourful attempt at humour then?  I stand corrected...   ;-)

Clever, I get it... LOL...my spellchecker doesn't get it though...

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 2:29 PM

Miffy had her rant , And Miffy said she was sorry .

Lets show her some respect and let this thread go .

OPY

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 2:38 PM

BUMP

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 3:11 PM

pdxdriver:

BUMP

Naaw Rob, Ducati, 

Not getting drawn in...

Once bitten, twice shy..

Ope, your making it worse...!

Hasta Manana

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2014 9:13 PM

sweetmiffy, i have always enjoyed your posts and truly hope you accept my friend request

turfsand

RSS