Forums

Help › Forums

To all who care.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 5 2014 9:59 PM (35 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2014 6:48 PM

I received a PM today from a good friend of many. It appears that our Sweetmiffy is leaving WGT. She has asked Icon to delete her account. From what I was told, things have changed in her life and she just won't have time to play anymore. I asked her to keep her account and come back at anytime. She told me she could not type any more and asked me to pass this on. I have done as she requested. I personally hope she keeps her account open and pops in when she can.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Feb 28 2014 7:10 PM

that would be a shame ren,but...and meaning absolutley no offence....she's been a bit temperamental lately...perhaps she's just annoyed and feels she's done...Like the many others who have threatened to leave, I'd expect her to be back. I was not aware that WGT  deletes accounts...I think most of us thought they just sit idle.

• ScottHope
    10,359 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:22 AM

Studies are more important at her time of life and from what she posted recently she was spending a fair bit of money on here too so maybe someone stepped in and pointed her in the right direction.

If you are going to come back Miffers, don't leave it too long as we're not as young as you, lol,  but if not, I wish you well and take care.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:52 AM

ScottHope:

Studies are more important at her time of life and from what she posted recently she was spending a fair bit of money on here too so maybe someone stepped in and pointed her in the right direction.

If you are going to come back Miffers, don't leave it too long as we're not as young as you, lol,  but if not, I wish you well and take care.

Yeah, i saw that post as well Scott. With the prices WGT are asking nowadays, thats not a surprise. If it is down to this, then that is a shame, and totally understandable. Best of luck to Miffy on whatever it is she is doing.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 8:34 AM

Good luck Miffy

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 8:41 AM

That is crummy news. She is very popular and provided sweet, unusual and interesting posts that always gained traction.

Lily

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 9:24 AM

She's a lovely girl. I'll miss her.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 9:43 AM

Her positive attitude, for a while,  was a breath of fresh air on the forum.  She'll be missed.  I hope she comes back when things in her life change.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 9:59 AM

This doesn't make sense.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 10:30 AM

Even a fine wine will become vinegar when it comes in contact with bacteria.

Sad to see her go.  :-(

RSS