Forums

Help › Forums

To all who care.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 5 2014 9:59 PM (35 replies)
  • Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 10:36 AM

The account verification is getting the best of them.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 12:35 PM

Still on friends list , But no match with Search .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 3:45 PM

Hopefully she realizes she will never leave. Let her work out her issues and know we are still here. What are friends for?To listen, to understand, to be a shoulder to lean on. Let's give her time and be there if she needs us. 

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:04 PM

Have to say, that if she is gone, it is a loss to the community for sure.  She won me over, over the many months she was here and brought something to the table that was refreshing and different.

If she left for the reasons people have said, such as school or family or something similiar, then we can all understand that and I wish her all the best.

If she left for something that has happened here, then that is a real shame.

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:06 PM

jsweetcr:

Have to say, that if she is gone, it is a loss to the community for sure.  She won me over, over the many months she was here and brought something to the table that was refreshing and different.

If she left for the reasons people have said, such as school or family or something similiar, then we can all understand that and I wish her all the best.

If she left for something that has happened here, then that is a real shame.

agreed

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 4:09 PM

Milfshake:

Would you care to clarify this comment Milf? Or are you just 1 of those forum trolls that just likes to stir it up? Lets hear what you have to say then, i would sure be interested in the drivel you have to say. And it better be good, otherwise shut the hell up.

BTW: Plenty of low scores there at Tour master. And a lot of CTTH scores to mask the fact that a few high scores are in there as well. 4 straight scores in your history to suggest that you want to win that tourny badly (Hello legend). What are you hiding then?

Are you expecting a flood there where you live?

• Steven1163
    2,912 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:17 PM

Can everybody just wish this sweet young lady the best without turning it into another attack thread???  Miffy is a sweet sweet girl who as I recall had to have surgery on her arm or something like that....Can we just keep this thread for once a good, positive thread instead of making it a personal attack thread???  Please???

~Steven~

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Mar 1 2014 5:39 PM

iaa " V " R ( R ) ft 

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Mon, Mar 3 2014 8:45 AM

TWOMINUSONE:

Milfshake:

Would you care to clarify this comment Milf? Or are you just 1 of those forum trolls that just likes to stir it up? Lets hear what you have to say then, i would sure be interested in the drivel you have to say. And it better be good, otherwise shut the hell up.

BTW: Plenty of low scores there at Tour master. And a lot of CTTH scores to mask the fact that a few high scores are in there as well. 4 straight scores in your history to suggest that you want to win that tourny badly (Hello legend). What are you hiding then?

Are you expecting a flood there where you live?

Dang man.. you have like 50 questions here.. Do you need help with your math homework also?

RSS